Reaction score
f4197ec0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Might come to this one Vicky :thumbsup: :D

I should bloody well think so too!

Can't wait :cheers:

Think this will be one hell of a meeting, one of the biggest bend events of the year, sure to be well organised, gotta be an incentive for folk to get their dogs in good form - should be some interesting results, first meeting of the year, no-one knows who runnings well etc.

Think this will be one hell of a meeting, one of the biggest bend events of the year, sure to be well organised, gotta be an incentive for folk to get their dogs in good form - should be some interesting results, first meeting of the year, no-one knows who runnings well etc.
I think mine can have a bath and a coat wash for best turned out lol ;)

It's not for the dogs Fleesh :lol: ,it's for the owners!! :teehee: ;)

:thumbsup: Can't wait :D Got the new hip flask for the raffle,and whoever wins it gets a gift of George's Sloe Gin inside.Been told it's illegal to raffle off booze ;)

:thumbsup: Can't wait :D Got the new hip flask for the raffle,and whoever wins it gets a gift of George's Sloe Gin inside.Been told it's illegal to raffle off booze ;)
Should of said home made booze :-

It's not for the dogs Fleesh :lol: ,it's for the owners!! :teehee: ;)
Damn :(

Should of said home made booze :-

:teehee: I want to win that one Karen, ;) Di
Good :luck: Di.Lisa(Kaiser Chief) can vouch for it :thumbsup: Hope you've got plenty of raffle ticket books Geoff :lol:
CAN DEFO VOUCH FOR THE SLOE GIN (w00t)

BUMP

Well now its getting close everyone must be starting to wonder which dogs are going to be doing the winning.....so any tips anyone??????

Give it your best guess and we can see whos the best tipster afterwards :thumbsup:

1 of 7 dogs could take the no limit,on the night the 1 that gets out and leads into the first bend will have the advantage.some fantastic biguns about.

he is a one nobody has heard of PICK POCKET for the yearling, just had her first race last week,looked (w00t) watch her finish when she hits the turbo button out of the 2nd bend . she might be in with made your point at the w/e gettting 3, will see how good she is against one of the best dogs around. her sister is also running beside the point,think these 2 will be head to head at the derby yearling final dare i say 1st and 2nd lassie will have to give her 9 (w00t) a lot to give a dog that can run a bit :sweating: 2 great yearling out of paloma/just friends and the 3rd one still to show the largest of the 3. :luck: :thumbsup:

good luck to all racers,hope they all come of safe and sound :luck:

Burnt Sugar in the yearlings :-

Turkish 40lb :thumbsup:

Musclebound No-Limit :thumbsup:

HOPE YOURE GOING TO BUY ME A FEW :cheers: FOR ME

Only a week to go (w00t)

James was telling us he's really looking forward to it and hoping the track gets a good attendance. We'll have a van full, including Craigs and i think there'll be quite a few North West dogs there too. If last night was anything to go by there should be some brilliant racing.

Only a week to go (w00t)
James was telling us he's really looking forward to it and hoping the track gets a good attendance. We'll have a van full, including Craigs and i think there'll be quite a few North West dogs there too. If last night was anything to go by there should be some brilliant racing.
YES IT SHOULD BE GREAT SEE YOU THERE :thumbsup:

Back