The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Highgate Bend Derby 18Th November 2012

Fleesh's Mum

Registered
Reaction score
highgatewhippetbendderby.jpg

Supreme winner will receive a presentation jacket highgate derby trophy donated by vicky and mark last years winner BLACK DIAMOND highgate leger trophy ( to keep ) donated by highgate

and added prize money

i will see if some one will bring trophy back matey as blacky picked up injury at champs ...and wont be attending sadly as i love racing at highgate hope all goes well for you ...neil

i will see if some one will bring trophy back matey as blacky picked up injury at champs ...and wont be attending sadly as i love racing at highgate hope all goes well for you ...neil
ok neil thanks hope dogs back on all fours soon pal

a disappointing turnout of 35 dogs but never the less a nice relaxed sunny day with some excellent racing with some close finishes going to the photo a few impressive youngsters to look out for in the future barry's yearling MCKENZIES GOLD / brian's yearling COME ON IZZY / colin & alison's yearling MISSY MU BELLE , karen's NEVER SAY NEVER and tom's BAG OF GEMS all looking the part

a big thank you to highgate stadium for the donation of over £200 which was paid in added prize money split up between 6 supreme winners

VETS UP TO 25IB

R HIGH DRAMA 24 SCR SUPREME

YEARLINGS UP TO 25IB

R MISSY MU BELLE 23 SCR

B COME ON IZZY 23 SCR 1st

W EIGHT SPOT 21 2

BK COME ON CASSIE 20 3

YEARLINGS UP TO 36lB

R MCKENZIES GOLD 30 SCR 1st

B MON AMOR 26 4

DOGS UP TO 21lB

R PLAN B 20 SCR

DOGS UP TO 24lB

R CHANCER 24 SCR

DOGS UP TO 27lB

R NEVER SAY NEVER 25 SCR

DOGS UP TO 30lB

R COMIN THRU 29 SCR 1st

B JOHN JO 28 1

DOGS UP TO 33lB

R TWISTED TIP 32 SCR

B LOU'S PRIDE 31 1 1st

BITCHES UP TO 27lB

R DIVALICIOUS 27 SCR

B SECRET SPOT 27 SCR

W BAG OF GEMS 26 1 1st

BK TRINITY 26 1

BITCHES UP TO 30lB

R GEMHEERA 28 SCR

B PUSH THE BUTTON 28 SCR 1st

W BEAU BELLE 28 SCR

BITCHES UP TO 33lB

R LOSHYS SCRATCHY 31 SCR

B BARRACADE 31 SCR 1st

BITCHES UP TO 36lB

R BAMBINO 34 SCR

PEDIGREES UP TO 25lB

R CRACKER JACK 23 SCR

B LITTLE CRACKER 21 2 1st

PEDIGREES UP TO 36lB

R ATLANTIS 35 SCR

YEARLING SCRATCH

R CUTE AS HELL

B ARFUR JOB 1st SUPREME

SCRATCH UP TO 45lB

R SWEET CHALICE

B ZENYATTA

W ECHO FALLS

BK SPRINGWELL RUBY 1st

NO LIMIT

R STORMIN NORMAN 1st

B PURELY BELTER

DOG L/W SEMI

R NEVER SAY NEVER 25 SCR WINNER

B CHANCER 24 1

W PLAN B 20 5

DOG H/W SEMI

R LOU'S PRIDE 31 SCR WINNER

B COMIN THRU 29 2

BITCH L/W SEMI

R BAG OF GEMS 26 SCR WINNER

BITCH H/W SEMI

R BAMBINO 34 SCR

B BARRACADE 31 3

W PUSH THE BUTTON 28 6 WINNER

CONS UP TO 25IB

R MISSY MU BELLE 23 SCR D/H

B EIGHT SPOT 21 2 D/H

W COME ON CASSIE 20 3

CONS UP TO 36IB

R TWISTED TIP 32 SCR

B GEMHEERA 28 4

W JOHN JO 28 4

BK BEAU BELLE 28 4 WINNER

O MON AMOR W/D

SUPREME YEARLING

R MCKENZIES GOLD 30 SCR WINNER

B COME ON IZZY 23 7

SUPREME PEDI

R ATLANTIS 35 SCR

B LITTLE CRACKER 21 14 WINNER

SUPREME SCR

R STORMIN NORMAN

B SPRINGWELL RUBY WINNER

SUPREME FINAL

R LOU'S PRIDE 31 SCR

B PUSH THE BUTTON 28 3

W BAG OF GEMS 26 5 WINNER

BK NEVER SAY NEVER 25 6

well done to all the winners and thanks to all for making the day

Well done all winners nice see few new dogs winning

Brilliant day , thanks to all that made it possible , also thankyou Highgate :thumbsup:

Well done to all the winners and there was some cracking races :thumbsup:

Well done to all who raced and Tom with Bag of Gems winning supreme bitch. I'm sure she has more to come.

Well done everyone, especially the Maltby dogs :thumbsup: :thumbsup: its a shame about the poor turn out, makes you wonder if its worth all the hard work

Well done Tom with Bag of Gems i always liked the look of this bitch the 1st time i saw her ..over the moon for you , all the other winners glad you all had a good day

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks everybody for your kind comments rubys had probllems with her trapping of late so iused her brothers king louie on sunday and it seemed to work for her as she flew the lids every time so now got to make a copy for her good luck to you all tom x kickboard/restrictor that is

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks everybody for your kind comments rubys had probllems with her trapping of late so iused her brothers king louie on sunday and it seemed to work for her as she flew the lids every time so now got to make a copy for her good luck to you all tom x
just keep it tom lol

thanks everybody for your kind comments rubys had probllems with her trapping of late so iused her brothers king louie on sunday and it seemed to work for her as she flew the lids every time so now got to make a copy for her good luck to you all tom x kickboard/restrictor that is
well done matey i am sorry i could not get trophy back for you on your fine win i will have it engaved for you and get it to ya some way

thanks everybody for your kind comments rubys had probllems with her trapping of late so iused her brothers king louie on sunday and it seemed to work for her as she flew the lids every time so now got to make a copy for her good luck to you all tom x
just keep it tom lol
oi thats mine he can make his own, that has taken me months to sort out

just keep it tom lol
oi thats mine he can make his own, that has taken me months to sort out
don't be a mardy bum lol
you gonna have to explain that to this stupid southerner (MARDY BUM)

Back