The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hi!

Looby Lou

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Laura but known as looby lou. I'm from Preston, used to most breeds of dog, usually have 2 or 3 but last year we lost our old man (14 Yr old collie x jrt)to old age. 6 months ago we lost our little girl (7 Yr old rough collie x gsd) to pyometra and so our 4 year old Patterjack is lonely. Hoping to meet like minded people and maybe a furbaby to make our home complete

Welcome to the forum Looby - and I'm sorry for your recent losses.

Thank you. It killed me, but now Dracq has become a little barrel as we fuss over him constantly :D x

Hi everyone. My name is Laura but known as looby lou. I'm from Preston, used to most breeds of dog, usually have 2 or 3 but last year we lost our old man (14 Yr old collie x jrt)to old age. 6 months ago we lost our little girl (7 Yr old rough collie x gsd) to pyometra and so our 4 year old Patterjack is lonely. Hoping to meet like minded people and maybe a furbaby to make our home complete
Oh GOSH! that is so very sad! :( Hope you find your best friend buddies!

Thank you so much. We will when it's the right baby and the right time x

Welcome from me too and also so sorry to hear of your losses, a heart breaking time.. if you would like to share any pics or memories, we're all here.
I am a firm believer in the right dog in need crossing your path, like you say, at the right time:)

It has been and to be honest it continues to be hard but thank you so much for your kind words. Everyone has been so lovely, kind and welcoming. I really do thank you all and I would love to share photos, but yes when it's right the dog who needs us as much as we need them will come into our lives. X

Sorry to hear of your losses. They get into your heart and leave the mother of all voids. Something that goes with the territory. Am sure that you’ll find the right one, just hope it’s soon.

Thank you so much. They really do, they were my furbabies but I agree I hope we find the right one soon x

Hi! Welcome to a really friendly and knowledgeable forum! Have fun!

Back