The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hi Im new here!!!!!!

bizzybabe

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!

My name is Beth :p ,

I am whippet enthusiast/breeder/handler.

I LOVE WHIPPETS!!!!!!!!

And I am very proud to share my life with "10" of these beautiful dogs at the moment. I also have a standard poodle.

And I had a rescue whippet "Tessie" but she died last year at 13 years old!! But I was happy that I was able to save even just one of these heaven sent creatures. They all deserve a GOOD life, show or pet quality!

Also have owned/showed & handled Pharaoh hounds.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WWHIIIIPPPPPPEEETTTS SOOOO MUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below is my whippet babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are 7 in total, 3 boys and 4 girls.

They are out of my bitch Amber - who is sired by AUST/NZ CH STATUESQUE TORONNDAL and out of CH STATUESQUE EXOTIQUE (iid) - litter sister to N S FIN INT AUST CH STATUESQUE EXTORTION (iid)!!

1_4puppies.jpg

I also own a bitch out of CAN NZ CH MARTINIQUE RODEO DANCER "Eros". He produced Isobel (my bitch).

You can check out my whippet family at JADORE KENNELS

I hope that I can share my love with whippets with everyone here, And learn about you and your dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Bizzybabe :p

bizzybabe said:
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WWHIIIIPPPPPPEEETTTS SOOOO MUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to k9.......you sound like you'll like it here :D ...........Beautiful babies by the way :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!!!!

It seems like acool chat board... Hopefully everyone here is friendly as they are in whippet world.

bizzybabe :D :p

HI Beth , welcome , just been on your web-site , very good,

Where in the world are you ? :cheers:

HI Beth and welcome! :D

You have been to my webiste recently and signed my guestbook - thanks! I had quick look at your site last night - and tried to sign the guestbook but not sure if it worked.

I have a question for you - Is Martinique Rodeo Dancer sired by Deerfoot Cameo Dancer?

hi Beth,

Welcome to the board i'm a recent joinee my self, they seem a decent lot, very sane and mild mannered.

paul

Hi Aslan,

Im not sure that it worked when u sign my gbook!!

No, CH MARTINIQUE RODEO DANCER is sired by CH Airescot Chaconne

And he is out of Martinique Seniorita Rag.

Isobel has Deerfoot Cameo Cavalier behind her aswell - he sired CH Ronndal Desert Pea

hope this helps.

bizzy :- )

:oops: that's the dog I meant - Cameo Cavalier :b

We have a line in common then - Cameo Cavalier is sired by Ch Denhills Deligate - the focus of my line breeding in the beginning. :D

Back