The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hi, I’m Nora

Benita PULLEN

Registered
Reaction score
I’m a 20 month old Female Borzoi from Sweden, sharing my life with my human servants Benita and Simon. I love to run very very fast, and also like to pretend I didn’t hear my Humans calling me, I do but the feel of the wind in my hair or a dog to play with is such a pull, I am naughty! I walk a lot with my best friend Lexi love her lots. We live near the sea so enjoy paddling in the water.
I can be very clumsy, my human tells me, I often fall over my feet when running so she must be right !
so hi everyone this is me
4AC7CAFC-A435-40F5-8DE4-9F7AF4217C7E.jpeg

Hello and welcome. I love all sighthounds, and Borzois are so beautiful.

Welcome, beautiful Nora and your people:)

Hi and welcome:) What a great name for a beautiful dog!

Welcome. I love sighthounds and I must compliment you on your excellent written English - could give lessons to some.

I’m a 20 month old Female Borzoi from Sweden, sharing my life with my human servants Benita and Simon. I love to run very very fast, and also like to pretend I didn’t hear my Humans calling me, I do but the feel of the wind in my hair or a dog to play with is such a pull, I am naughty! I walk a lot with my best friend Lexi love her lots. We live near the sea so enjoy paddling in the water.
I can be very clumsy, my human tells me, I often fall over my feet when running so she must be right !
so hi everyone this is me View attachment 111979674
Varmt välkommen beautiful one and hello for the humble human servants too ;)

Hello and Welcome to the forum Benita. Nora is beautiful.

hi benita! what a beautiful dog. her toy looks kind of like my training clicker. (-:

Back