The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hi! From New Member Here!

xeon

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

Just thought i'd introduce myself, I'm Jamie, 24 and i'm picking a dog up from Dog Trust on Saturday. I live with my partner and although we have both had family dogs, we have never owned a dog.

It was a decision we thought long and hard about. I thought it important that we gave a homeless dog a new life, a new chance that all recuse dogs deserve. I must say Dogs Trust have been very helpful.

I thought I would sign upto a k9 forum for any help and advice I may need over the dogs life.

But ... before I bore you to death with my first post, I'll stop here and keep it short.

Thank-you for reading this, I hope I have a possitive input to your forum in time to come.

Regards!

Jamie :teehee:

Hello!
Just thought i'd introduce myself, I'm Jamie, 24 and i'm picking a dog up from Dog Trust on Saturday. I live with my partner and although we have both had family dogs, we have never owned a dog.

It was a decision we thought long and hard about. I thought it important that we gave a homeless dog a new life, a new chance that all recuse dogs deserve. I must say Dogs Trust have been very helpful.

I thought I would sign upto a k9 forum for any help and advice I may need over the dogs life.

But ... before I bore you to death with my first post, I'll stop here and keep it short.

Thank-you for reading this, I hope I have a possitive input to your forum in time to come.

Regards!

Jamie :teehee:
Hi Jamie ,

Welcome to K9 :D I am sure you will find loads of friendly advice on here.

That is great you are taking on a rescue dog. Look forward to some pictures when you get him/her

Kirsty

Hello and welcome. Looking forward to seeing some pics when your dog arrives. Wishing you lots of luck with him.

Welcome to K9, Jamie and well done for giving a dog a chance of a happy life with you :cheers: :thumbsup:

Look forward to some pictures and seeing your new "kid" settle in :D

Hello and welcome to the site,i kinda feel new here too as i`ve not been on in ages,look forward to seeing your pics and your posts,,im taking on a new dog this saturday and cant wait either :thumbsup:

hello-4.gif
AND WELCOME :thumbsup:

Back