The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

He's Back !

What an absolute nightmare - he is definitely better off back with you.

Like I said before he is too lovely not to get the right forever home. :wub:

Good luck to you and Archie :luck:

poor boy he looks so sweet :wub: hes better off with you wendy untill he gets his forever home good luck :luck:

Millie said:
What happened ! ...........
Well after the first senerio with the dog and the cats (MIL said the cats were suffering because of the dog) and several phone calls, we thought we had the perfect answer. Cats live with MIL, dog goes back to family, everyone happy !

There was a bit more to just letting him go back. I got the family round to see how Toes would react to seeing them again. He was over the moon, wagging his whole body, cuddling up to the two young girls.  :huggles:   They stayed for almost 2 hours and we talked and talked.   :thumbsup:   I though I got the message across that any problems they were to phone me and I'd do my best to help.

I hear nothing until yesterday morning. MIL on phone saying pup has got to come back, cats not happy living with her, ones under the vet because its not well etc etc  :rant:   :rant:   :rant:  

Well the rest of the  phone call was not pleasent, and I was ready to give her another mouthful when she brought him round but she had one of the young daughters with her. So I politely took Toes and his stuff and said goodbye !

He is a real sweetie  :wub:   Just wants to please  :thumbsup:   Loves a cuddle  :wub:   has the normal mad whippet puppy half hour  :sweating:   :teehee:   He good on the lead, loves other dogs, wants to play with cats  :thumbsup:   He's vaccinated and used to going in a crete  :huggles:

This makes my heart bleeed....... honestly some people.

Im so sorry Millie it hasnt worked out yet again. :angry: :angry:

God hes such a lovely little boy - if youd been nearer to me - Id have been so tempted. hes gorgeous. :wub: :wub: look at that dejected little face. :( Aww Im melting ..... :huggles:

Im sure he deserves a much better home somewhere. :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps the owner should consider rehoming MIL :lol:

Poor little Archie. He's a lovely looking little fella :wub: . Hope he finds a special new home soon :luck:

:))

B :rant: Woman . That poor little boy ,and I wonder how the children felt :angry:

I truly hope Toes find that special forever home :wub:

Poor little Archie, :huggles: :luck: in finding your forever home, the people who let you go didnt deserve you anyway. :rant:

Crystal said:
Wendy that's awful he's gorgeous and deserves an excellent home I must be extra lucky I don't have a MIL well not one that approves of me and my girls I wouldn't mind if we were bad and nasty !! Hope he gets his home soon  :luck:     Sue

Sue you know you would be the perfect home for the little man :- " ..............

Well, no MIL ;) :lol: :lol:

MIL = Mother-in-law :p (or in this case (w00t) )

I wondered too at first...and then sussed it :D

aww what a sad little angel face he has :wub:

if i had the space i'd snap him up, just for those gorgeous eyes to look up at me everyday,

fingers crossed he gets the right special home that will deserve him :luck:

What a shame ! poor pup i hate it when people do that :rant: am sure he will find himself a new ;loving home very soooon :luck:

Oh no, I wish I had known.

He is 12 weeks old in the pics. How old is he now?

I am sure he will be snapped up pretty quickly.

Where are you based, I know of someone looking for a puppy, though whippets are not what she has in mind. However, I could get her round and set Cody on a "charm offensive" and perhaps . . .

parker ink said:
Oh no, I wish I had known.He is 12 weeks old in the pics. How old is he now?

I am sure he will be snapped up pretty quickly.

Where are you based, I know of someone looking for a puppy, though whippets are not what she has in mind. However, I could get her round and set Cody on a "charm offensive" and perhaps . . .

He's 15 weeks now. :wub:

I'm in Reading Berkshire.

Know what you mean about the "charm offensive" :- " ;) :lol:

Millie said:
He's 15 weeks now.  :wub:
I'm in Reading Berkshire.

Know what you mean about the "charm offensive"  :- "  ;)   :lol:

o

we are in scotland.

nvm. Like everyone is saying, he will be snapped up in no time at all

What a shame. Poor little boy he looks like such a sweet little boy. it really makes me angry that people don't think about the pets whole life beofre they get it. Hopefully he will find a family for life soon. He looks like a lovely wee chap with such an adorable face. I waited for 5 years unitl i felt i was in a postition to get Dolly and then waited another year before i got Mojo. At least he is now with someone that will look out for him. Best of luck with finding him a forever home.

:) Just to let you all know that Toes has now got a wonderful home in Wales. :wub:

I have told his new owners all about K9, so we may even see them on here :thumbsup:

Great news - good luck to him in his new home :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Millie said:
:)   Just to let you all know that Toes has now got a wonderful home in Wales.   :wub: I have told his new owners all about K9, so we may even see them on here  :thumbsup:

Thats brilliant news Millie, :cheers: hope he stays there this time. :luck: :) good luck little TOES. :luck: :luck:

Back