The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

He's Back !

Millie

Registered
Reaction score
Toes is back (now called Archie.) :wub:

He is once again looking for that special home, where he will be loved and cuddled and wanted forever. :huggles:

And he never again wants to be discarded like a household item :rant: :rant:

Twas the Blummin' MIL again :rant: :rant: :rant:

You are joking!!!! unbelievable :(

Poor Toes, I'm sure someone will give that extra special home :huggles:

That's a shame for him...poor little mite. Is he a particularly lively chap :wacko: ?. Fingers crossed he's finds the right folk next time :luck:

omg i carnt believe anyone could be like that,not just once but twice :( its totally unfair on poor archie,i carnt imagine how the little mite must be feelng, it so upsets me how people can just discard a pet because he doesnt fit in to their lives as they think they should. :(

i wish archie all the best in his life,he deserves it. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rant: Oh my goodness, I cannot believe he has been sent back again - poor Archie :( :eek:

I really hope he soon finds that very special home he can call his own :wub: :wub:

He is just adorable :huggles: :huggles:

Blimey, I'm fuming :rant: Poor little man :huggles:

I am so sad for him :( and really hope that a new owner comes to his rescue pdq :luck:

:rant: Poor wee man! Whatever is wrong with people? :angry:

But at least he's back wth you until the right home comes along :huggles:

He's got the same eyes as my Gracie o:)

He's such a beautiful little boy as well, i cant believe it happened to him twice :eek:

I'm sure the perfect home will come along for him in no time - he is a gorgeous little boy and deserves lots of love and cuddles with the right family. :huggles:

What happened?

Poor Toes :( He is such a handsome little boy and deserves a special forever home :wub: :wub: :wub:

The MIL :rant: :angry: :rant: :angry:

Good luck Toes :luck: :huggles: :luck: :huggles:

awww poor little love, i bet he wonders what is happening :huggles:

What a shame!

Poor little guy, perhaps he is trying to tell you some-thing Wendy :- "

Wonder what that might be ;)

Wendy that's awful he's gorgeous and deserves an excellent home I must be extra lucky I don't have a MIL well not one that approves of me and my girls I wouldn't mind if we were bad and nasty !! Hope he gets his home soon :luck: Sue

Really sad this has happened to him AGAIN :( I really hope he gets the RIGHT LOVING HOME he deserves Best of luck to you and Archie aka:Toes :luck: :luck:

Poor little lad :( .........Don't people make you sick :rant: .......... I hope he finds his forever home soon Wendy :huggles:

What happened ! ...........

Well after the first senerio with the dog and the cats (MIL said the cats were suffering because of the dog) and several phone calls, we thought we had the perfect answer. Cats live with MIL, dog goes back to family, everyone happy !

There was a bit more to just letting him go back. I got the family round to see how Toes would react to seeing them again. He was over the moon, wagging his whole body, cuddling up to the two young girls. :huggles: They stayed for almost 2 hours and we talked and talked. :thumbsup: I though I got the message across that any problems they were to phone me and I'd do my best to help.

I hear nothing until yesterday morning. MIL on phone saying pup has got to come back, cats not happy living with her, ones under the vet because its not well etc etc :rant: :rant: :rant:

Well the rest of the phone call was not pleasent, and I was ready to give her another mouthful when she brought him round but she had one of the young daughters with her. So I politely took Toes and his stuff and said goodbye !

He is a real sweetie :wub: Just wants to please :thumbsup: Loves a cuddle :wub: has the normal mad whippet puppy half hour :sweating: :teehee: He good on the lead, loves other dogs, wants to play with cats :thumbsup: He's vaccinated and used to going in a crete :huggles:

poor sweetie,good luck in finding the right home :luck: :luck:

oh poor ickle Twinkle Toes :(

:luck: :huggles:

poor boy , bet he dosent know if he is coming or going :(

im sure it wont be long before a great home turns up :luck: :thumbsup:

Back