The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Here She Is..... Yay!

kellysomer

Registered
Reaction score
So we picked up Lottie today, what a sweetie!!! :wub: She's seen other dogs on her walk, had a bath (she loved it) and found a cosey corner for her duvet and made herself at home. She seems to be very friendly and wants fuss alll the time.

(One huge pee on the carpet though...) :- " hehe

Lottiearrivalday261207005.jpg

Lottiearrivalday261207006.jpg

Lottiearrivalday261207008.jpg

:wub: ooo god she is gorguse i wish you lots of :luck: :luck: with her and dont forget plenty of pics please :cheers:

she is gorgeous :huggles: :huggles:

Lottie looks fabulous. If you imagine blue where she is black she is just like my Rosie. Rosie came via a sanctuary from the RGT. I had a cat, I introduced them by putting a muzzle on Rosie at first. The cat was old but soon she and Rosie were good friends and Rosie was the best dog that I had ever had with that cat. In fact Rosie was such a lovely dog I swear she was the best dog I ever had [until I got my present Whippet Ruby. I have to say that]. I hope you have as much pleasure with Lottie as I had with Rosie. Unfortunately Rosie had to be pts earlier this year but I will never forget her.

Good Luck with Lottie :luck:

Pauline

I've got no doubt that she will give us so much joy, she seems to be brimming with love.

I just glad we were given the chance to offer her a lovely home! :wub:

She seems to be ok with the cat but we are muzzling her for a while just until she gets to know him, i have a sneaky suspicion that the cat may well turn out top dog(cat) :lol:

Will post more pics in a couple of days once she is settled in..... :wub:

lotties gorgeous! :wub: best of luck with her :luck: :cheers:

aww ! spotty Lottie, she looks gorgeous, glad she's found you :luck:

How lovely :huggles:

A forever home for Lottie :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

She's :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: she has the same face markings as Button but she is black on her body and William is covered in spots just like Lottie :huggles:

:wub: :wub: What a beautiful girl.

Loads of luck with her, I hope we're going to get lots of pictures and updates :luck:

(w00t) Awwww!! Spotty lottie indeed! She's so adorable Kelly, I can't wait to pop over and see her. I'm sure Jesse and this new little lady will become best of friends.

I want a cuddle NOW!!

xXx

:wub: :wub: She looks absolutely lovely. What a lovely addition to your family. Give her a big cuddle from me :huggles: :huggles:

Shes a lovely girl :wub: ...i wish you all the luck :luck: with her im sure you'll have sooo much fun with lottie :cheers:

she's gorgeous and those eyes would make your heart melt :wub:

kellysomer said:
I've got no doubt that she will give us so much joy, she seems to be brimming with love.
I just glad we were given the chance to offer her a lovely home!  :wub:  

She seems to be ok with the cat but we are muzzling her for a while just until she gets to know him, i have a sneaky suspicion that the cat may well turn out top dog(cat)  :lol:

Will post more pics in a couple of days once she is settled in.....  :wub:

lottie is lovely well done u for giving her a forever home :thumbsup:

all the best :luck:

rhonda

Oh Lottie is a little darlin :)) wishing you all the very best with her :)) :))

kellysomer said:
So we picked up Lottie today, what a sweetie!!!  :wub:   She's seen other dogs on her walk, had a bath (she loved it) and found a cosey corner for her duvet and made herself at home. She seems to be very friendly and wants fuss alll the time.
(One huge pee on the carpet though...) :- "  hehe

Lottiearrivalday261207005.jpg

Lottiearrivalday261207006.jpg

Lottiearrivalday261207008.jpg

She is gorgeous!!Good luck with her,and hopefully no more huge wee,s!! :thumbsup:

Back