The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Help Please

Flowerpot said:
Hi keith and all...Another great thing to have in the house is HIBISCRUB. You can get it from your vet.
Wet some cotton wool and apply this to the wound...It is liquid. It cleans wounds up beautifully and this is what your vet would use if you had taken Sally in to see him.

I too like to feed all my dogs together but I have to separate Topsy and MIllie. They had a dreadful scrap over a cat which had the cheek to come into the garden and hide up a tree  :eek:

They had dreadful wounds and I cleaned them up with salt water as always and then took them to the vet to check them over....They used Hibiscrub...REally ..It`s wonderful !

Hugs to Jill and Sally X

HIBISCRUB is excellent stuff. :thumbsup: Always used it on cuts/wounds and cleans them up great.I get mine from our chemist(or horsey place).Its cheap too. :)

Flowerpot said:
Hi keith and all...Another great thing to have in the house is HIBISCRUB. You can get it from your vet.
Wet some cotton wool and apply this to the wound...It is liquid. It cleans wounds up beautifully and this is what your vet would use if you had taken Sally in to see him.

I too like to feed all my dogs together but I have to separate Topsy and MIllie. They had a dreadful scrap over a cat which had the cheek to come into the garden and hide up a tree  :eek:

They had dreadful wounds and I cleaned them up with salt water as always and then took them to the vet to check them over....They used Hibiscrub...REally ..It`s wonderful !

Hugs to Jill and Sally X

Here she is just been hibiscrubbed

god sal you are a mucky pup (w00t) nice to see you all clean hope your feeling ok x :huggles: :huggles:

Aww..poor baby !!! You still look glam Sally !!!!! :huggles:

midlanderkeith said:
Flowerpot said:

Hugs to Jill and Sally X

Here she is just been hibiscrubbed

Oh bless her little paws :wub:

Back