The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Help Needed

PHTO0298.jpg

Left to right, Buzz, Penny, Freddie.
Sugar Daddy had just won the no-limit Scottish Derby, Pennysworth had won the 40lb Scottish Derby, and Storm Warrior had just won the consolation 40lb.

If your intrested, I've got some pics of Sugar Daddys offspring.
Thanks. Thats a good photo. It would be great to see some of sugar daddy's offspring. Thanks again for all your help.

Amanda x

S5000129.jpg

This our Mouse at 7months old, Sugar Daddy x Maisy :thumbsup:

maltby18th007.jpg

Mouse all grown up at just over 3yrs, she'd just knocked a fox over ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
maltby18th007.jpg

Mouse all grown up at just over 2yrs, she'd just knocked a fox over ;)
I forgot to add, here comes the trumpet, this little girl never lost a heat or a 40lb final this year :-

Great picture's I love the last one,could be mistaken for a fox from a distance. :thumbsup: always nice to see a dog on a rabbit. ;) di

Some great action shots ,all stunning dogs thanks for pics and some more please :)

You sound asif you have been very successful with 'mouse' , hope they is lots more to come for you. think the muddy pics are fab ! do you race in the lurchers then , seem a famous man travelling to scotland and never loosing this year thats great. ive heard a lot about SugarFire dogs in the lurcher scene are they all bred by your dogs then ? the woman with freddy looks familiar think ive seen her before althugh it might be me and my bad memory im useless with names / faces ! :b Good luck for the future :luck:

Tina :)

Back