The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Help Im An

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
why am i an anonymouse user :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: how do i get i off :blink:

i see you june my dear but you dont see me do you only the anonymouse user who is meeeee (w00t)

i've been anonymous for a while, but just chose to logout, then logged back in again, and it had cleared the anonymous. try that. i can't remember where the setting was, so if that doesn't work, i don't know. (can't you tell i work in IT? its the old logout and try again thing lol)

thanks for that hun il try log out ,but how did i get anonymouse :blink: me thinks somone has been on me pc and been playing how naughty :- " they will all be tied up in the living room now and tortured with my ruler until they confess there sins (w00t)

(w00t) aha another fellow Anonymous user has joined us ,i see you looking mystery person :- "

(w00t) flipping hell 3 Anonymous user have joined me ok ok whos bloody who then come on spill it ther 4of us on here now and one is me but who the other 3 :- " (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it me? I just opened the K9 window again :unsure:

jinnyfizz said:
Is it me?  I just opened the K9 window again :unsure:
eh what ya mean what window :blink:do you mean you opened k9 again and you was in as Anonymous ?? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
On my PC, Nicky.

I keep it minimised when I'm not around :thumbsup:

Anyway - how do you know when you're an anonymous user :blink:

well in my box it says im offline and wen i looked at my thread there was no one on ther only an Anonymous which must be me or i assume it must be me if its not me then im bloody invisable :lol: :blink:

Trac's box said she was offline when she was online too (w00t)

trac said:
nicky12 said:
trac said:
jinnyfizz said:
:eek: big sis checking up on me

somone has to or god know what you get upto ,i mean your the naughtyest person on this sight :- "

:eek: me o:) im in wales tomorrow nicky :- "

(w00t) ooo yeh poop i forgot to answer your pm to that ,were in wales u going hun and why :- " come on spill you know how nosey i am ,i need to know the goss :* (w00t)

nicky12 said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:
trac said:
jinnyfizz said:

somone has to or god know what you get upto ,i mean your the naughtyest person on this sight :- "

(w00t) ooo yeh poop i forgot to answer your pm to that ,were in wales u going hun and why :- " come on spill you know how nosey i am ,i need to know the goss :* (w00t)

im there till tuesday staying at a campsite,brought a caravan

jinnyfizz said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:
trac said:
jinnyfizz said:

So am I ...................... :teehee:

see keeping a close eye on me (w00t)

trac said:
nicky12 said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:
trac said:
jinnyfizz said:

im there till tuesday staying at a campsite,brought a caravan

were in wales (w00t)

Back