The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Help ! - Dog Friendly Holiday Req'd

jeano38

Registered
Reaction score
Its a long story but basically we had booked to stay in my in-laws caravan in the 6 week school holiday but now they say no dogs!!!!!

I cannot leave them behind and have left it very late to book any where at a reasonable price

If you know of anyone who will let a cottage / caravan to a family with 2 beautiful whippets - I would love to hear from you

sorry to hear this, contact Rae on here, she knows of a lovely place in Wales who welcome pets.

Hope you get something sorted.

x

sorry to hear this, contact Rae on here, she knows of a lovely place in Wales who welcome pets.
Hope you get something sorted.

x
I think this could be the campsite that we have our caravan sited at ,will pm you the website address. x

Its a long story but basically we had booked to stay in my in-laws caravan in the 6 week school holiday but now they say no dogs!!!!!
I cannot leave them behind and have left it very late to book any where at a reasonable price

If you know of anyone who will let a cottage / caravan to a family with 2 beautiful whippets - I would love to hear from you
Try Ocean Lodge at Brean. We all go there for the DevonRacing Festival in June and they have Caravans that they allow dogs in. 01278 751667. :luck: :wub:

Thanks all

I will try Bream as that is less than an hour away from me + the dogs arent used to travelling to far.

Altho very tempted by the wales site as that looks lovely

Hello! I know this is an old post however I've just joined and thought I would introduce myself in the hope that we may be of interest in the future. We are www.brechfaforestbarns.com and our Facebook page is Brechfa Forest Barns - totally dog friendly holiday cottages. We offer:-

- breathtaking views
- beautiful accommodation
- enclosed gardens
- no limit on the number of dogs allowed
- forest and mountain walks from the door
- dog friendly beaches a short drive away
- an abundance of info on dog friendly attractions in each of the lets
- optional delicious home cooked meals delivered hot to your table
- dog sitting
- mountain bike hire and guiding on site

We have just been awarded TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence and have over 60 x 5 star reviews: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g1472488-d2694907-Brechfa_Forest_Barns-Brechfa_Carmarthenshire_Wales.html

I very much hope we are of interest :)

Nikki

10424272_746108325432794_1783630069279953803_n.jpg

jackie's view.jpg

scotties 1.jpg

BTB1.jpg

Food mix.jpg

THE HAY BARN.jpg

The Old Bike Shed BFB.JPG

Back