The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hello

mrcuban

Registered
Reaction score
Hello

This is my whippet,patch, hes 18 months and bred from Rivarco classic jazz x Elleonia little madam. Im thinking of trying him at a spot of racing up here in lancashire , any advice welcome. I also have a lurcher i got from bolton destitute animal centre about 5 years ago hes called harry. Dont no his breeding but he has a tattoo in is ear with a letter N ? anyone have any clues.

P1010065.JPG

P1010066.JPG

Hi mrcuban

Yes I know the breeding of Patch. He is from show lines. Sorry cant help you with the Lurcher.

Did you get him as a puppy at 8-10wks?

If you visit www.dumbriton.co.uk you can see his sire.

Last edited by a moderator:
dawn said:
Hi mrcubanYes I know the breeding of Patch. He is from show lines.  Sorry cant help you with the Lurcher.

Did you get him as a puppy at 8-10wks?

If you visit www.dumbriton.co.uk you can see his sire.

No at about 5 months from a lady who breeds beagles, bayard,. He was the last one

Hi, I own Patch's auntie. His Mums sister.

Both lovely :wub: Welcome, nice to meet your dogs, even if they're not relations!

Elizabeth

Has the Lurcher got his boy bits?? I'd say there's a fair chance N stands for Neutered.

Linda

Hiya Mrcuban, Welcome to K9 and look forward to seeing patch at the ginpit! :D

:cheers: Welcome to K9 Mrcuban :cheers: Lovely pics, Patch as the same daddy as my girls Callie and sienna :huggles: so welcome from the family :wub:

Just the dark ones :lol:

girls.jpg

Hi there, and welcome to the friendliest Whippet board on the net. :)

Hi and [SIZE=14pt]welcome[/SIZE] to K9! :cheers:

Welcome to K9! :cheers:

We're racing on Sunday if you fancy trialing Patch! :thumbsup:

Patch is beautiful :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: Welcome to K9

are you the same mrcuban off edrg?

look forward to your late evening posts. :cheers:

mrcuban said:
Hello This is my whippet,patch, hes 18 months and  bred from Rivarco classic jazz x Elleonia little madam. Im thinking of trying him at a spot of racing up here in lancashire , any advice welcome. I also have a lurcher i got from bolton destitute animal centre about 5 years ago hes called harry. Dont no his breeding but he has a tattoo in is ear with a letter N ? anyone have any clues.

I know that David Hancock tattoos his dogs and is possibly ?? the only lurcher breeder to do so. He breeds collie crosses so from the look of yours that may be the explanation

Back