The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hello to Debs

rubywhip

Registered
Reaction score
Thought it might be friendly to introduce ourselves to Debs who is new to K9 :thumbsup:

My names Heather, I live in South Yorkshire and show when time allows under the Affix Khabaray

I'm owned by

Stanley, Winnie, Rita , Ruby, Lily, Zoe and Angie all Whippets :b

Betty the Basset Hound (lives with my Mum-----she prefers her cooking)

Retired racing Greyhounds Whiskey and Flake

! Ginger Moggie-----------Who is the real boss :oops:

Hi Debs,

My name is Debra and i live in a suburb of Sydney,Australia 8) 8) .

My kennel name is Whippabout, haven't shown for quite awhile although i should start again as the whippets have gone totally feral.

I have five whippets, Sparkie, Demi, Bart, Homer and Maggie(the devil).

I have lived in Australia for 13 years and still don't like the heat :( , roll on winter :D .

hi Debra,i can't stand winter :angry: & love the heat,do you want to swap places??? :thumbsup: I'm owned by 3 whippets,Alf ,Fln & Izzy.I show the 2 boys but i rescued Izzy a few years ago,she's not show quality & has no papers.She's very pretty, white with faded black spots & black eyeliner & ears.Iv'e never seen another whippet with this colouring,have you or anyone else.I'll put up a piccy of her if anyone's interested!!!

alfyn777 said:
hi Debra,i can't stand winter  :angry: & love the heat,do you want to swap places???  :thumbsup:
Hi,

I would swap with you as after a while it does get abit much, The next couple of months are usually warm(mid to late 30's) with very high humidity, storms, hot sticky nights(must buy air conditioner, soon). I look forward to the winter, when it's abit like an English summer/autumn. But it only lasts for what seems like 3 weeks.

Debra :D 8) :wacko:

Back