The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hello everyone

Sue101

Registered
Reaction score
Hello

I just joined and I'm looking forward to meeting you all. My name's Sue and until quite recently I used to be a Civil Servant. I've left all that behind now to pursue self employment. I used to have dogs but now I can't have one because of the terms of my tenancy. So I decided that a dog based business would be the next best thing. I am the operator of 101 Friends for Every Dog - South Yorkshire which I am currently in the process of getting up and running. It's going to be hard work I think but I'm willing to give it my best shot.

Wow, I just googled it and it sounds amazing! what a good idea - wishing you lots of luck with it. I'm new too - our terrier died recently and I am hoping to rehome a dog pretty soon as we really miss having one in the house :(

Hi and welcome to the forum from Rocky and me.

Good luck with it all, looks like a great venture.

Wow, I just googled it and it sounds amazing! what a good idea - wishing you lots of luck with it. I'm new too - our terrier died recently and I am hoping to rehome a dog pretty soon as we really miss having one in the house :(
Thanks very much and welcome fellow newbie. My South Yorkshire page on the site isn't up and running properly yet. Got a couple of problems with it hence me not listing it on here. It will go on soon with more details about me. You could always become a dog carer if you have time on your hands. There is probably a 101 Friends operator in your area.

Hi and welcome to the forum from Rocky and me.

Good luck with it all, looks like a great venture.
Thank you for your kind wishes. Nice to meet you

Hey welcome, goodluck with your work!

This site is pretty dead I'm afraid >_<

Shame you can't get a dog thought :charles:

Back