The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hello Everyone!

banana

Registered
Reaction score
My name is Anna (Banana) and have come on board to manage your lovely forum for the Bigpaws!

I have two dogs - Blaize, My Golden retriever and Ripples my cross breed little black puppy - who is now 11 months old.

I also have four cats, 2 tortoises and 2 fish - although the latter few belong to the kids!

I will also be looking at how we can improve the forum with what we currently have and what we can move around and change for the better, so would really like to hear your thoughts on what works, what doesn't and what you would like to see in the future.

Anyway, I will be your point of contact for Admin stuff and I will be looking to get some people on board to help with modding, if you think you would be interested, please give me a shout at help@dogforum.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone!!! I'm Bananas friend :)

I currently have 2 cats and am hoping to one day (sooner rather than later!!) find my perfect Italian Greyhound :)

My auntie and cousin both have whippets that I adore and my sister has a beautiful big part bearded collie called Bodie.

Really looking forward to getting involved here :)

Bonjour! :flowers:

I'm trying to decide on an avatar at the moment :*

Hey James! I was just looking at your avatar and thinking "oh my god... I know him... How do I know him!!!" Haha!!

Greetings Anna Banana and welcome to K9! my perfect Italian Greyhound :) is there such a thing???? LOL! Seriously, I thought these little darlings were a bundle of mischief and trouble - with a passion for mating cushions, children's legs and etc etc!!! Hope I've heard wrong!

Being a dyed in the wool whippeteer, I maybe biased,but if our Jacques is anything to go by...beauty is most certainly not perfect at the moment!!

Happy days on K9 to you and yours!

Sadie x

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two dogs - Blaize, My Golden retriever and Ripples my cross breed little black puppy
How funny! We're not getting a pup till our next litter which is a couple of years away but I had already considered this name with this spelling a while ago!

Ahhh, we named her this because she had a little white blaize on her shoulder... you can't see it now but it was sweet when she was a baby.

I realy ought to post a pic of her - will start a new thread in General!

Back