The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hello everyone, meet Costa our Border Collie (:

Pritch Art

Registered
Reaction score
Should you want to meet him on social media, he is @CostaCollie on Twitter and Instagram :)

He's our first dog after getting married a couple of years ago, and so far, we're very happy with our fluffy pup!

EDIT: Sorry, don't know how to make the picture smaller, sorry!

Perfect photo.jpg

Oh they definitely do understand! If you're based in the UK? I can move your post to the pictures section and you could be in for the chance of winning our weekly 'Dog of the Week' competition :)

Oh they definitely do understand! If you're based in the UK? I can move your post to the pictures section and you could be in for the chance of winning our weekly 'Dog of the Week' competition :)
We are! Based in the Village of Cookley in Worcestershire - Dog of the week, he would love that!
Although, do you include mark them down if they have ..unflattering photos?

CnP-CbqWIAA6yY5.jpg

Welcome! Beautiful dog :) love my border collies had one myself.

Hi! He's so beautiful. My OH says that Border Collies are for serious dog owners- like Jaguar E-types are for serious drivers. I think that's a compliment!

So Costa is now getting compared to a Jaguar E-type? I should have joined this site a long time ago! My other half grew up with a Cocker Spaniel who sadly passed away a couple of years ago. Just before he passed we got Costa, so we have experience with dogs, and living in a lovely rural village has allowed us to get him up and out of the house on a daily basis. And to be honest, he gets us out too!!

We took him to the lakes when he was around 8 months old and climbed Haystacks - on the way back down he curled up under a tree and went to sleep! When we finally did get home, he was mostly asleep for the next 4 days!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. It sounds as though you've both landed on your feet in finding each other :)

Back