The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Having A 80's Flashback!!!!

I wish they would bring some of the sweeties that were about in the eighties my favourites were :

Galaxy counters, Spanish Gold, Texan bars, Spangles, Golden Nuggets chewing gum they used to be in a little bag with a pull string.... oh the memories are flooding back :- "

kirsty said:
I wish they would bring some of the sweeties that were about in the eighties my favourites were :
Galaxy counters, Spanish Gold, Texan bars, Spangles, Golden Nuggets chewing gum they used to be in a little bag with a pull string.... oh the memories are flooding back :- "

ha ha!!! pacer mints!! loved them..spanish gold..was that sweet tabacco??? looked like all bran!!! oh i loved golden nuggets chewing gum!! i used to eat every one in the bag...the whole lot straight in (w00t) oh blimey...treets..remember them? toffee ones used to pull fillings out :wacko:

You're really taking me back there Sarah.... oh how i wish i could go back to those days of fun and frolicks.... :cheers:

i feel old now! :(

Yeah the Spanish gold was like tobacco I'm sure it was coconut? Oh yeah I remember treats! I remember the toffee dainty's they were huge and used to be good at pulling the fillings out as well and I loved whoppers they were covered in cocoa dusting!

kirsty said:
Yeah the Spanish gold was like tobacco I'm sure it was coconut?  Oh yeah I remember treats!  I remember the toffee dainty's they were huge and used to be good at pulling the fillings out as well and I loved whoppers they were covered in cocoa dusting!

lol! wham bars and space dust...awful stuff...you to pop like mad in your gob :wacko: cola cubes...little bags we used to get from the tuck shop..a quarter of sherbet pips!!! used to get loads in a bag cos so light :teehee:

raceylady said:
You're really taking me back there Sarah.... oh how i wish i could go back to those days of fun and frolicks.... :cheers:
i feel old now!  :(

yeah..i do too...such a long time ago wasnt it??

Painted Lady said:
kirsty said:
Yeah the Spanish gold was like tobacco I'm sure it was coconut?  Oh yeah I remember treats!  I remember the toffee dainty's they were huge and used to be good at pulling the fillings out as well and I loved whoppers they were covered in cocoa dusting!

lol! wham bars and space dust...awful stuff...you to pop like mad in your gob :wacko: cola cubes...little bags we used to get from the tuck shop..a quarter of sherbet pips!!! used to get loads in a bag cos so light :teehee:

[/quote

Yip we are really showing our age now lol! I used to get a quarter of floral gums and cherry lips and used to get told I stank of soap!

What a fab thread,thanks Sarah :thumbsup: i love the70's/80's its funny because you always use to laugh at your Mum+ Dad about the sixties and here us remembering the eighties (w00t) (w00t) :D :D

[SIZE=14pt]who didnt have a crush on this man in the 80's????[/SIZE]

philip_oakey_2.jpg

Back