The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Have You Been Caught Speeding ?

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
It appears that big brother is watching us more than we realise, put your car reg in to the right box in this site...itll show up where and when youve been caught by the speed cameras.

Even if you just sneaked over the limit youre on this database ! Once youve cloocked 20 hits youll get a letter with this evidence on it !

sorry for be a messenger of doom for some :(

http://www.i-database.co.uk

Mmm....according to the site, my car was caught speeding in Cambridge 2 weeks ago......I live in Scotland...never been to Cambridge! :blink:

And my little romahome was caught doing 81 mph in England... ha! It cant go any faster than 60! :p

Must be an April fool!

Mmm....according to the site, my car was caught speeding in Cambridge 2 weeks ago......I live in Scotland...never been to Cambridge! :blink:
said the same for me, according to that i was in Cambridge last thursday??????? doing 37mph in a 30 limit!!

well it wasnt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Did you not Click on the Look at Picture of your car after u put reg in ????????????????????????? go back and put reg in and search for your car then look down the right hand side near botton and it says CLICK here to see pic of your car

(w00t) THICK...........and i just proved it :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh my god .... wot a site... you had me and andrew havin a mass argument..... thought he had been speeding and the car is registed in my name.... thought i was getting poin ts on my licence till he told me to check it again! the area he was caught didnt even put me off cos he goes all over with dogs!!! nice one i got some groveling to do now :lol:

It says I was speeding in Cornall last week I've never even been to Cornwall and certainly wouldn't be able to find my way there. :p :clown: :clown:

:lol: It said i have been speeding in cornwall today :lol:

My trucks never been outside london let alone cornwall, it's a chelsea tractor lol

Clare :lol:

Back