The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Have A Look At These Collars!!!!

Beautiful :wub: ...but I couldn't find the prices either.

Pauline

maggie217 said:
Beautiful  :wub: ...but I couldn't find the prices either.  

Pauline

I wrote an email for asking the prices of show leash and a 2 dog walker, there is no price list on their website but they answered me immediatly at my request

P.s. 10 Euro = 7 pounds

Wow they are lovely!!

If they are not too expensive may have to get one of them.....

:thumbsup:

doggy182 said:
Wow they are lovely!!If they are not too expensive may have to get one of them.....

:thumbsup:

I agree, 14 pounds for a softly padded Ig martingale is a good price, i live in Germany and they shipped my collars in 7 days.

right every now STOP telling me how reasonable they are or ill have to buy MORE collars!!!!

they are rather good value aint they , maye just new ones to go to shows in then???? :thumbsup:

Lol

I am terrible, I don't even have the dog yet!!

I am just really..... prepared!!

Thanks for the link Tanya 8) cant resist one or two..............since they are so reasonable .....Star is saving and I'll need one for Spidey (when he's born :lol: )

Rae said:
Thanks for the link Tanya  8)   cant resist one or two..............since they are so reasonable .....Star is saving and I'll need one for Spidey (when he's born  :lol: )
at those prices how can you not get them!!! tippy says aunty rae might buy her one for christmas but i have told her no rae for you :lol:

Back