The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Have A Look At These Collars!!!!

Very nice! I couldn't find the prices .. but I don't think I dare ask!!!

I'm not looking, im not looking............

(w00t) SOOO NOT LOOKING OR WEL BE EATING BREAD AND BUTTER NEVER MIND BEANS ON TOAST :- "

I've just looked.............i know im weak :b

I dont think i like the buckle bit, well to be exact the piece

that the buckle is attached to. Why isn't it the same leather

all round and in some case's is webbing :unsure:

I think they are absolutely stunning, I'd love one for Sophie and Jess, they look really soft too. I suspect they'd be out of our price range, though.

I like the fact the site promotes rescue as well :)

Hi there,

last month I've got some collars for my dogs and I think that they are not expensive: A martingale collar in soft leather for an Ig costs 20 Euro and they ship in the whole world :D :D I've got 3 collars, so the shipping was free :teehee: :teehee: They don't sell " ready" collars, you can choose any option you like ( all leather closure, buckle, martingale, nylon closure etc etc) and have to send them the measure of dogs neck they will make the collar in the right misure for your dog.

I found the owner very very gentle and they speak english and german too :cheers:

Wow, that's a lot cheaper than I expected. I'll have to get Sophie and Jess to start saving their pocket money :lol:

Yes they look more expensive than that :thumbsup:

Oh Tanya they are scrummy :wub:

and the web site is great , now I am in trouble spent too much time looking and late to go to my show today :lol:

Lillibet

I think I will take a show leash it costs 10 Euro with leather neck saving piece and maybe a leather 2 dog walker, has anyone tried to go out with a 2 dog walker ?? Is it a good solution for going out with 2 dogs on the same leash??

Tnx

Telecaster said:
I think I will take a show leash it costs 10 Euro with leather neck saving piece and maybe  a leather 2 dog walker, has anyone tried to go out with a 2 dog walker ?? Is it a good solution for going out with 2 dogs on the same leash??Tnx

i use two 2 dog walker on my 4 and they are a god send much easyer than getting tangled up in 4 leads

Oh, thats fine!

So I will order a 2 dog walker too . They ask me 10 Euro for it, is that a good price?

Back