The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Has Anyone

barnslyben

Registered
Reaction score
hi ive got a pup with kirby in the breeding just wondered what he looked like cheers BB

He was a very talented little dog fawn in colour approx 20lb - can you get hold of any copies of

whippet news?? - 2000/2001 I think are the years you need, but I could be wrong about the years.

I am sure someone on here will know.

Elaine

He was a very talented little dog fawn in colour approx 20lb - can you get hold of any copies of whippet news?? - 2000/2001 I think are the years you need, but I could be wrong about the years.

I am sure someone on here will know.

Elaine
thanks elaine ,will try with the whippet news :thumbsup:

yes i have one but will have to see if i can get it scanned .

I have a picture for you, showing Stan & Rose and P

Kirby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a picture for you, showing Stan & Rose Wood his owners and Pauline & Steve Richardson his breeders.

he was an excelent little dog. his owners stan n rose were really nice people.would love to see them again,i used him on my bitch rch/nch mustang sally but she missed.would of been nice to of seen what come of them pups, :thumbsup:

he was an excelent little dog. his owners stan n rose were really nice people.would love to see them again,i used him on my bitch rch/nch mustang sally but she missed.would of been nice to of seen what come of them pups, :thumbsup:

i see stan and rose occasionally in newton aycliffe as they stay in a holiday cottage regulary up here

thank s very much i take it thats kirby on the right the fawn? cheers here s my lad
Nice looking pup :thumbsup: :luck: how old is he, and what weight is he?
cheers thats the worrying bit, hes 5mths old and weighs 14lbs ,sire was 22lbs dam was 18lbs what will he make? :thumbsup: i was hoping for 20lbs but i me not sure now

thank s very much i take it thats kirby on the right the fawn? cheers here s my lad
cheers thats the worrying bit, hes 5mths old and weighs 14lbs ,sire was 22lbs dam was 18lbs what will he make? :thumbsup: i was hoping for 20lbs but i me not sure now
someone told me weigh them @ 20 weeks which will b roughly wot yours is and add 4lb and u wont b far wrong so i reckon about 18/19lb. its worked on 1 of mine she was 22lb @ 20 weeks and is roughly 25lb now. by the way nice pup r u going to race him?

alot depends on how fat you get them has pups mine are always big at 6 months and weigh less by 9 months thats a 22lb whippet not a big one

looking @ the pic of the pup he doesnt have very big knuckles and looks nicely covered. yup im sticking with 18/19lb. think everyone shud put theor guesses and when hes fully grown c whose the closest. i always do it with my pups on here its abit of fun :D

looking @ the pic of the pup he doesnt have very big knuckles and looks nicely covered. yup im sticking with 18/19lb. think everyone shud put theor guesses and when hes fully grown c whose the closest. i always do it with my pups on here its abit of fun :D
thanks for that,yes my plan is to race him,blidworth is 25miles from me ,keep yor guesses coming,the closest gets a beer from me,at a race venue in the future ;)

well good luck racing him blidworth a great track over 100 miles away from me like but i love the track normally there @ opens. wots your dogs race name going to be?

well good luck racing him blidworth a great track over 100 miles away from me like but i love the track normally there @ opens. wots your dogs race name going to be?
his pet name is zac hav, nt made my mind up on that yet maybe something to do with the place i live ,on a farm, countryboy ,ect something like that all help is welcome ;)

id say 20 or 21 pound good luck with him ;)

his pet name is zac hav, nt made my mind up on that yet maybe something to do with the place i live ,on a farm, countryboy ,ect something like that all help is welcome ;)

i also have a zak ( hes 9 now though) his racing name was mickey whizz which was a mixture of his parents names mickey mouse x whizziwig so maybe u cud do something with the parents names, but countryboy is good. ;)

do you no the racing name of sire and dam ?? he looks really nice pup think he will make 19 /20lb good luck with him

Back