The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Harvel Pedigree Whippet Racing Club

Mike H

Registered
Reaction score
harvelopenentry.doc

Attached is the entry form for the Harvel Open which takes place on Sunday 24th June

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CLOSING DATE IS FRIDAY 15th JUNE............9 days away!

If you experience difficulties detaching I can be contatced on 07956 115173

Mike h

Attachments

• harvelopenentry.doc
    33 KB · Views: 339
Just a reminder that our entry date is on Friday. Thank you to all those that have entered and supported the opens here in Kent. Pedigree whippet racing in my opinion should be experienced all over the country to give us all the chance to participate in our wonderful sport. We personally travel all over and are really looking forward to the North West Champs at the end of July and of course Cornwall in August. I don't care what is alledgy written on the dreaded facebook :( (i'm not on it) we love it here in Kent, we have a great time and we have some great dogs racing at the moment and we have people who are prepared to travel across the country to compete. Give us a chance to show you that racing can be great this side of the country as well :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
never been to harvel before so looking forward to it our entry should be with you tuesday

Looking forward to it - see you there & as always, happy to help if needed :thumbsup:

Looking forward to it - see you there & as always, happy to help if needed :thumbsup:
Thanks Darcia ,it would be lovely if we can call on you for a little bit of judging if needed :D

Your help was much appreciated at Honey Hills :thumbsup:

Thanks Darcia ,it would be lovely if we can call on you for a little bit of judging if needed :D

Your help was much appreciated at Honey Hills :thumbsup:
I agree, thanks again Darcia, we're going to have to make you an honorary member of the Kent clubs :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back