Stargazer

Delter Showing Red

Moss

Veterans main final 27-32lb

WCRCh Runaway Star

Mystic Rags

Shifting Sands

Telstar

Well done to all the finalists today :thumbsup: But a special well done to Maureen & Tony's "Mortons Tilly Whizz" for winning her final :) it was well deserved :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done everyone, hope you had a great day :cheers:

Thank you jacquie for putting the results on, we know we can rely on you :thumbsup: Well Done with your pups today they done well again :thumbsup:

Also well done to all the finalists and the winner's there was some great racing again :thumbsup:

Also just like to say Thank You to Harvel for putting on a lovely open and well run :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks to everyone at harvel :thumbsup: for putting on a great days racing :cheers:

a big well done to all the finalist :thumbsup: :cheers:

:cheers:

Well done everyone :cheers: and a special well done to Bramble(Henrietta) :huggles:

have you got some pics for us Lampy :D

WELDONE TO YOU ALL :cheers: WE DONE BIG RON :cheers: hope you had a good day :thumbsup:

A MASSIVE WELL DONE to Archie & Edee :cheers: :wub:

What a pair of crackers :wub: :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all winners & finalists :cheers:

Well done everyone :cheers: :cheers: Well done Archie and Edee :cheers: What a final the 29-32lb group was :D Well done Big Ron :cheers:

Well done to 9 year old VC Bullet Bunny on winning the veteran 21-26 group. Superb performance. :cheers:

:D yes thanks harvel had a great day and was back nice an early well run open :) well done vc bullet bunny winning the vets

Well done to all finalists at Harvel. We had a great weekend despite the rain, thanks Harvel for all your hard work. :cheers:

Thanks to the Harvel workers for giving us a very enjoyable days racing. Well done to all the finalists, we saw some close. exciting finishes. All in all a great days racing.

colin+tina said:
Thank you jacquie for putting the results on, we know we can rely on you  :thumbsup:   Well Done with your pups today they done well again :thumbsup: Also well done to all the finalists and the winner's there was some great racing again :thumbsup:

Also just like to say Thank You to Harvel for putting on a lovely open and well run :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Thanks Colin & Tina :thumbsup: Me and Jim were chuffed with the pups :D

:huggles:

Well done John, Sharon and Ment 2 Be two in a row can't be bad. He certainly is a chip off the old block.

Looks like you have a Billy mark 2 - there was certainly life left in the old boy when you did this mating.

Keep it up

Len and June

We'd like to add our thanks to the Harvel crew - the open ran like clockwork, and the ground was fantastic :thumbsup: Even the rain didn't spoil the day.

Well done to all the dogs that reached the main finals. So pleased for Jacquie and Jim, and Shaz and John with your puppies running so well. Good looking pups too.

Linda Turner must be bursting with pride watching the stripey litter (yes, I know they're not all stripey, but that's what I call them!!). Fun to Run has become a little cracker too, after a slightly slower start than her littermates. Just goes to show that the little'uns don't always mature quicker than the big boys.

Well done to all the other finalists too - it was a great day.

gracie said:
:huggles:
Well done John,  Sharon and Ment 2 Be two in a row can't be bad.  He certainly is a chip off the old block. 

Looks like you have a Billy mark 2 -  there was certainly life left in the old boy when you did this mating.

Keep it up

Len and June

Thanks June and Len, Archie and Edee did us proud :thumbsup: they ran very well all day (w00t) , got Jacquie and I :sweating: :sweating: , all the best and hope to see you both soon,

shaz Archie :wub: and Billy :wub:

June Jonigk said:
We'd like to add our thanks to the Harvel crew - the open ran like clockwork, and the ground was fantastic :thumbsup: Even the rain didn't spoil the day.
Well done to all the dogs that reached the main finals.  So pleased for Jacquie and Jim, and Shaz and John with your puppies running so well.  Good looking pups too.

Linda Turner must be bursting with pride watching the stripey litter (yes, I know they're not all stripey, but that's what I call them!!).  Fun to Run has become a little cracker too, after a slightly slower start than her littermates.  Just goes to show that the little'uns don't always mature quicker than the big boys.

Well done to all the other finalists too - it was a great day.

Thank you June, Jacquie and I are very proud of our babes :wub: and they are good looking :huggles: even though I do say so myself :thumbsup:

all the best shaz and Archie :wub:

Back