The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hartington Wakes

NIP

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, just some info for you all for this years PRIDE OF THE PEAKS.
SATURDAY 19th Sep:

32 DOG STAKE SIMULATED COURSING COMPETITION (Lurchers only) FROM 5pm (or before depending if all competitors arrive early, as the nights are drawing in) £5 per dog, to pay on arrival. If you would like to enter your dog please pm me and I'll book you in. Or ring me, Sarah 07969 393841. (Purse and perpeptual trophy to winner)

BAR & DISCO TO START AROUND 8PM.

CAMPING IS £5 PER PITCH THIS YEAR. You can either send a cheque/cash made payable to Mrs S Bates to: THE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOP, 11 GRANBY ARCADE, GRANBY ROAD, BAKEWELL, DE45 1ES.With full return details and I'll send you a pitch ticket. Or you can pay when you arrive. I would prefer it to be pre-booked though as it makes thing's alot easier!

SUNDAY 20th Sep:

STRAIGHT RACING, To be held on the racetrack this year, (as we have done previously) because the music festival held on show site a month ago has ripped up our normally pristine track. Typical! :angry: although the racetrack is also superb, trying to get distance as long as possible.

RACING FOR LURCHERS, TERRIERS, WHIPPETS, BEDLINGTON'S. BOOKING IN STARTS AT 8am, TO START AT 9am.

Please let's try to get more Whippet's & Bedlington's there this year!

CHAMPION OF CHAMPION'S BOOKING IN AT 10am, TO START AT 10.30am.

OPEN SHOW TO FOLLOW for LURCHER'S AND TERRIER'S, WHIPPETS WITH CHAMPIONSHIP, BEDLINGTON'S WITH CHAMPIONSHIP, OPEN HOUND SHOW, FUN DOG SHOW & FERRET'S. Phew! :sweating:

Hope all that help's, if you need anymore info, just get in touch. Cheer's

Hoping to be there ... don't think we'll make it for the racing but can you give me any idea what's the latest we're likely to get away with if we want to enter Finn in the whippet class ... we're on a tight schedule that morning with a long way to come and I don't want to miss it :)

Cheers

Annie

Hoping to be there ... don't think we'll make it for the racing but can you give me any idea what's the latest we're likely to get away with if we want to enter Finn in the whippet class ... we're on a tight schedule that morning with a long way to come and I don't want to miss it :)
Cheers

Annie
I wouldn't expect it to anytime before 12 annie. Last year i think the whippet show started around 12.30 ish after all of the champion classes.

gutted e carnt go a not got a new car aftre the crash but its a brill show we love it

i was goin to be comin to this show up untill this afternoon. my little bitch has snapped her due claw i wish ppl would take them off at birth it would save so much hassle grrr lol hope it all goes well

Back