Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Harry's Going Too !!!

Congratulations Helen.

I'm sure you will do just fine.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

WELL DONE TO Helen and Harry and Jax and Libbee :cheers: :cheers:

GOOD LUCK :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: AT EARLS COURT

:) Just to say that Flynn,aka, Peperone Pascal, will be joining you at Earls court.

Hope to meet you all there....

Sue Cronin and the hounds,, :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to Helen & Harry and also to Jax & Libbee :cheers:

Good luck to you both,I will have my fingers crossed for you :thumbsup:

Well Done Sue and Flyn, we are going to be very well represented. I'm practising my GO WHIPPETS, GO WHIPPETS, GO WHIPPETS.

Jenny

Great News Sue , Well done ,

Anyone know how many heats there are ?

Well done Sue and Flyn also,

Dont know how many heats but is anything else but a Whippet winning any of them :D :cheers:

11 heats, taking place all over the country :)

Karen said:
Well done Sue and Flyn also,
Dont know how many heats but is anything else but a Whippet winning any of them :D   :cheers:

In Libbees heat the other 4 that went through were a mini smooth Dachs , a Doberman , Akita and a Golden retriever . what about yours helen and Sue ?

So 55 get to semi and then just 10 to the final , is that right ?

India will be in next years competition ,hopefully, as she got her JW after the closing date for this year :cheers: Much better for her , as she will be more mature then :D

In Harry's heat

Bedlington Terrier

Great Dane

Llasa Apso

Am Cocker

and Harry

the reserve was Vanessa and John Turnaballs Crosscop Sumer Breeze of Turnstone :)

dolly said:
In Harry's heat
Bedlington Terrier

Great Dane

Llasa Apso

Am Cocker

and Harry

the reserve was Vanessa and John Turnaballs Crosscop Sumer Breeze of Turnstone :)

Not sure John would appriciate his new surname (w00t) Who was the judge, we need to know these things ;)

Karen said:
dolly said:
In Harry's heat
Bedlington Terrier

Great Dane

Llasa Apso

Am Cocker

and Harry

Not sure John would appriciate his new surname (w00t) Who was the judge, we need to know these things ;)

The judge was Roy Baker

Well done Helen and Harry, and Sue and Flynn, and Jax and Libbee! :cheers:

It's a really great day out- I went with Alice and really enjoyed it- we didn't get anywhere but it was very exciting all the same! :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

:)) Thanks to everyone for their good luck messages to all of us, we may well need them....

The Judge for Flynns heat was Frank Whyte..Kazval..

The other winners were...Bearded collie.

G.S.P.

Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Afghan.

Res.Pointer. :cheers:

GO YOU GOOD THINGS Libbee, Harry and Flynn! Wishing you all the VERY BEST of luck! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Its more than likely there will be 4 whippets at least going through to the next round , as Nev has Kraka in a heat today :teehee:

Well done everyone that has qualified across the country.Leigh Morris has just won a heat somewhere to With Crosscrop Stormy Weather. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back