The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Harlow Bend Open

tinarpoole

Registered
Reaction score
SUPREME RCH GEMS LAD BEND OPEN AT HARLOW GREYHOUND STADIUM ON SUNDAY THE 13TH SEPTEMBER ALL WELCOME

ADULTS TO BE RUN IN 4 WEIGHT CLASSES 20 24 28 32 DOGS AND BITCHES SEPERATE

SUPREME DOG AND BITCH TO RUN OFF FOR GEMS LAD TROPHY

YEARLINGS AND VETERANS TO RUN IN 2 WEIGHT CLASSES UP TO 24 AND UP TO 32 ALL IN.SCRATCH RACING FOR 36 40 55

WE ARE ADAPTABLE AND IF SUFFICIENT ENTRIES 2 OR MORE WE WILL RUN A RACE FOR PEDIGREES LURCHERS OR ANYTHING THAT CHASES.

THIS OPEN IS FOR TOP TEN POINTS AND TOP GUN BWRA POINTS.

ENTRY FOUR POUNDS PER DOG

ENTRANCE TO STADIUM THREE POUND

OAP AND CHILDREN FREE

WEIGH IN 10.30 TILL 11.30 RACING TO START AROUND 12.30

A LOVERLY BREAKFAST FROM 11 O CLOCK SNACKS ALL DAY BAR OPEN

DIRECTINS ALREADY POSTED BUT POST CODE IS CM19 5DY

You'll be glad to hear we aren't coming to this one. :lol: Di

LOOKS LIKE THERE AINT TO MANY COMING SHOULD SAVE ME A FEW QUID AT THE BAR :sweating:

Keep you wallet open ray the burglar be there

All like to see di and ste your bitch does you credit and you all get welcome off thurrock gang so get you there lovely day out a change from the straight racing .

I CAN ASSURE STEVE AND DI AND TRELAWNEYS GIRL THAT THEY WILL BE MADE MOST WELCOME AT THE HARLOW BEND OPEN AS WILL EVERYBODY.

JOHN AND PAT ROB AND TINA

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU BOTH

I'm sure we would be welcome at Thurrock as we were at Barleylands, (Loved the event) :thumbsup: Simple can't come to this one because Steve has to work, :( but I'm sure we will meet up with you good people over the winter, ;) best of luck I'm sure you will all have a good time this weekend. :thumbsup: Di, Steve and dogs.

PAT JOHN ROB AND TINA SAID TEAS COFFES BEERS AND WINE ARE ON THEM ALL DAY GET THERE EARLY :D :cheers: :thumbsup:

PAT JOHN ROB AND TINA SAID TEAS COFFES BEERS AND WINE ARE ON THEM ALL DAY GET THERE EARLY :D :cheers: :thumbsup:
john must be putting a few bricks down or is there a lottery win in billricky

WE GO TO THE FISH AND CHIP SHOP AND CERTAINLY WOULDNT DREAM OF BUYING THE DEMON ALCOHOL ON THE SABBATH THAT MEANS SUNDAY RAY YOU SINNER

Back