The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Happy Easter !

Dibbythedog

Registered
Reaction score
or Happy Holidays, if you prefer:)
The sun is shining and it is lovely and warm . We've been out with the dogs for walk to a spot that is quiet and we saw lots of butterflies and a buzzard and we watched the traffic on A 40 slowly moving along and glad we weren't stuck in it. :D

It's a beautiful day here. We had lunch on the patio - I sent OH to the patisserie over the road for filled baguettes and he accidentally bought some rocky road as well. I'm contemplating what to plant in the tubs this year :)

Nice day here in the Kingdom too. The sun is shining, the wind has changed from bitterly cold east to warm south and I have broken the washing machine. So I had to finish off my waterproof winter stuff by hand, it's dripping and I am soaked :(

Wonderful day here too,, we have had two lovely walks (just in case it doesnt last). Ive actually been out without a coat. Hope it stays like this for a few days..

We have been visiting our caravan since Wednesday at Spurn point lovely weather lots of beach walks. Edie has to stay on a long line as usually seals resting on the beach. The best sight for me were 2 swallows thats it summer is on its way :)

We have been visiting our caravan since Wednesday at Spurn point lovely weather lots of beach walks. Edie has to stay on a long line as usually seals resting on the beach. The best sight for me were 2 swallows thats it summer is on its way :)

Swallows already ! None here yet . We do get quite a few here and swifts too.

We've got swallows here on the Welsh Borders- and a house martin checking out last year's nest.Bliss. For Easter our two will get: an egg each (hen's not chocolate) and extra walks along the beach and/or in the woods. We will not be joining the lemmings on the roads nor off to the airport. Double bliss!

Back