The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Happy Birthday...

Bluebell

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score
Just want to wish my dear friend Margaret a Happy Birthday :thumbsup: hope you have a really nice day :thumbsup: we really enjoyed last night :thumbsup:

DSC_0426.jpg

DSC_0407.jpg

DSC_0422.jpg

DSC_0412-Copy.jpg

DSC_0415.jpg

DSC_0404.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Margaret, ;) I hope you have a wonderful day. :thumbsup: di

HAPPY BRITHDAY HAVE A GOOD DAY :cheers: :cheers: XX

Happy Birthday Margaret

Hope you have a fantastic day maybe some day we may meet up again somewhere

lots of love from

Sonia & Ian

p.s. Happy birthday from the 2 irish girlies Jade & Gemma

x x

Happy Birthday Margaret hope you have a very special day for you are a very special person :wub: Hope that big man spoils you or he will have me to put up with me !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more

Janet & Ian x

Thank you all so much for your lovely birthday messages. I am eternally grateful to you all and will hold these greetings in my heart for a long time to come..I have had a great week end altogether and I am very tired tonight. Bluebell and her husband Patsy was there to record the occassion. Deidre, thank you so much for you and Patsys company last night. It was a night to remember and the photographs are absolutely georgeous. My son Jim is hoarse today playing that guitar and singing all night, and on top of that is suffering from a hang over. To we meet or talk again, thanks to you all you.

Hey Margaret.. just getting on now to say a big happy birthday al the way from Tyrone from me and dad. Glad you had a gud'un and enjoyed yourslef... Lots of Love Kirsty and Billy xoxox :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGRET looks like you had a good nite from your other family in Newtownards love lynne jim n kids xoxo :cheers: :chers: :wub: :wub:

sorry margaret i am only getting onto this now!! anyway, a big belated birthday wish from all at Movilla kennels. your a wonderful person and we always enjoy yours and johns company at the shows. hopefully see you both soon

paul&leanne

Movilla Kennels

:wub: :wub:

Thank you all so much for your lovely birthday messages. I am eternally grateful to you all and will hold these greetings in my heart for a long time to come..I have had a great week end altogether and I am very tired tonight. Bluebell and her husband Patsy was there to record the occassion. Deidre, thank you so much for you and Patsys company last night. It was a night to remember and the photographs are absolutely georgeous. My son Jim is hoarse today playing that guitar and singing all night, and on top of that is suffering from a hang over. To we meet or talk again, thanks to you all you.
Happy birthday girl. I'm out of the picture on here now. So don't kn ow wats happening on here either. If u pm Kirsty ur num ber, I'll giv e u a wee ring sure. As dats the only way I can keep in touch at da minute. Still no internet, and none a vaila ble to me, till late 2011.

Back