The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Happy Birthday

TURBO

Registered
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLEY (FINALEZ ) Hope you have a great day , Emma & Alan & Bullet x

happy_birthday.gif

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: have a great birthday Lesley :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

happy birthday les mate have a lovely day :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLEY :cheers:

Hope you have a great day :)

Happy Birthday phantom mug nikker!!! Hope they all spoil you and give you a fab day at Andover! Give Emma a hug from me if you dare!!!! Hi to Mark. Lily has her first proper race today at Newmarket!!!!!!! And tell Mark to eat his big fur hat because SILVER will hopefully 'clear' today!!!! LOL ... Hee hee hee!!!!

:clown: :) Happy Birthday Lesley :clown: :)

Hope you have a great day :D
thhappy-birthday.gif

:cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLEY :cheers:

Hope you have a lovely day :D

Happy Birthday Lesley

Hope you had a great day :thumbsup:

from Sarah Steve Keelan and Sommer xxxxxxx

Thank you all for your Birthday wishes. Had a lovely day Racing with all our friends ( who could wish for more ). Thanks Emma & Allan for the flowers- I dont believe you got them fresh from the local yard Emma (w00t) . Got an early morning call form my special little alarm clock ( Laila-Mai stayed with Nana last night :wub: ) although I'm sure I didn't set her to wake at 5.20 am -_- still with a smile like that who cares :) . Ron :( where is my birthday mug!!!! :- ( well done with Silver ;) and young Lily in her first race meeting :thumbsup:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LESLEY

A day spent with friends & family & whippets it dosent get any better than that. ;)

:clown: :clown: Happy Be-lated Birthday Lesley :clown: :clown: sorry it's abit late, as we did'nt get back from Cornwall till late and was KNACKED :lol:

Hope you had a nice day :-

:clown: HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY LESLEY :clown: :thumbsup:

Hope you had a good one xxx :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
hope you had a great day Lesley :huggles:

Back