The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Happy Birthday

F

finalez

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAZ[/SIZE]

Have a great day ..........and what fantastic weather for you :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Luv & best wishes Mark,Les and the Girls :huggles: xXx

(w00t) snap i done it as well :lol:

our shaz is extra special :thumbsup:

happy birthday again honey :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAZ[/SIZE] :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Sharon [/SIZE] :cheers:

Lots of Love,

Jacquie, Lily & Edee :D

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Shaz - you're looking really good :thumbsup: Have a great day :cheers: [/SIZE]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAZ

HAVE A GREAT DAY !! NO PAINTING :- " :- "

SEE SUN IF NOT BEFORE :teehee:

have a great day sharon hope john spoils you. :cheers: dave, diane, josh, wilfy and seth xxxxxxx and the rest of the gang :cheers:

Awwww, many thanks guys, I have had a great day so far (w00t) , my youngest daughter Leanne :wub: , had a hairdresser come to her house, and I got a great haircut :thumbsup: , and this evening both my girls are taking me out for a lovely meal bless em :huggles: ,and John gave me money, and I spent it on my little Fuller, (he Got some teeth extracted) :blink: , but he'll be better for it ;) nothing else I would have wanted to spend it on.

Thanks again, now I must go get ready for my evening out :p . Oh and I have enjoyed the sun too :sweating: need to wash hair again, oh dear a womens work is never done lolz :D :D

shazxxxxx

Glad you've enjoyed your Birthday Sharon :cheers: and pleased you got my card :huggles:

:) :) [SIZE=14pt] HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAZ [/SIZE] :) :)

Hope you have a lovely evening with your family :huggles:

Thank you mo, need to enjoy them while I can, well at least till I get me bus pass (w00t) lolz

shazxxxxxx

happy birthday sharon hope you had a good one bet sky gave you a big kiss love jane and the boys :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Shaz, have good night tonight :cheers: :cheers: Walter sends a big kiss :*

Back