Best wishes Mark,Les and the Gang xXx

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE[/SIZE]

I can't believe I forgot my friends birthday like that :(

It was a great night though :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Oh my god I didn't know it was your birthday June :(

Belated birthday wishes :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JUNE [/SIZE]

You kept that quiet yesterday :lol: Hope you had a lovely day :cheers:

Well you don't tend to shout about it when you get to my age (w00t) Thanks for your birthday wishes - you all made it a great weekend - haven't enjoyed myself so much for ages :lol:

Oh Hell!! I should check K9 every day. I'm so sorry I missed wishing you Happy Birthday. You must have thought I was an ignorant git on Sunday.

I know you had a great day despite my lack of best wishes though. Congrats to Sweep. I was chuffed with Jools (Xcite) getting another line in his passport even if he didn't beat another dog all day. Having not looked at that page for years I'd forgottten he came 2nd twice in his younger days, losing out to Steadfast i think.

Carol Jepson said:
[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JUNE [/SIZE]
You kept that quiet yesterday  :lol:   Hope you had a lovely day  :cheers:

very true i never heard a word about it, but birthday sweetheart. :huggles:

LJH said:
Oh Hell!! I should check K9 every day. I'm so sorry I missed wishing you Happy Birthday. You must have thought I was an ignorant git on Sunday.I know you had a great day despite my lack of best wishes though. Congrats to Sweep. I was chuffed with Jools (Xcite) getting another line in his passport even if he didn't beat another dog all day. Having not looked at that page for years I'd forgottten he came 2nd twice in his younger days, losing out to Steadfast i think.

No, I could never think that of you Lesley :huggles: I didn't expect you to be up at the crack of dawn, and on K9 before you set off for the Champs :lol: I did have a great day with you all anyway :huggles:

Back