:clown: :clown: Wishing a lovely Lady a Happy 21st Birthday :- " :- "

Have a great bithday Junnie :thumbsup:

Love The Boy's :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub: :clown:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE HAVE A LOVELY DAY :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE :cheers: [/SIZE]

28609.gif

HOLY CRAP !! ANOTHER GIRL @ 21 YEARS OLD :- "

have a great day june ! :thumbsup:

:) :) [SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday June [/SIZE] :) :)

Have a lovely day!

A very Happy Birthday June :cheers: :cheers: I hope that Sweep and Nibs make it a very special day for you. :luck: :luck:

Happy_birthday.gif

[SIZE=21pt]JUNE[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
:huggles: :clown: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE [/SIZE] :clown: :huggles:

As I said on chit chat, hope you have a really lovely day today. :thumbsup:

Here's another pic of Jesse in that great collar that you so kindly sent him. :wub:

IMG_0270.jpg

All the best June, :cheers: :huggles:

Sonia and Jesse xx

What a fab Birthday present you got from Sweep! (Congratulations that boy!) and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!!!

Wish I could suss out some of those lovely happy birthday signs like the people above - but the same meaning is still there :cheers:

Lots of love from me, Rob and the boys xxx

So glad we got to spend the day with you oh, and the night before :- " :oops: :oops: :oops: :huggles: :b

[SIZE=21pt]HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY BUDDY[/SIZE]

Loadsa luv

L,J,O,A,F

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chilibang said:
A very Happy Birthday June  :cheers:   :cheers: I hope that Sweep and Nibs make it a very special day for you. :luck:   :luck:

Hi Gill - missed you today :( but we did have a great day. Nibs just missed out on a final place, but ran as fast as she could :huggles: Sweep was my little star - with some cracking dogs in the final with him, we expected a 4th place. I was over the moon to say the least when he came 2nd behind Shiny. He had a packet of Walkers plain crisps to himself as a treat afterwards. I'm so proud of him - I can't tell you. He's always been special to me, but today he put so much in - for my birthday :huggles:

Lots of friends had special wins today, and it was a very emotional fantastic day, plus we had a lively night last night too :cheers: singing until 1.00am :b

Thanks to everyone for their messages - and don't some of you get up early :eek: Thanks for my bottle Julie - I had a chocolate orange for Elisha, but you were gone before I got to you. Will bring it Sunday :thumbsup:

The Bruvs said:
:clown:   :clown: Wishing a lovely Lady a Happy 21st Birthday :- "  :- "
Have a great bithday Junnie :thumbsup:

Love The Boy's :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :wub:   :wub:   :clown:

Teeny Weeny, thanks so much for the pressie and cake - you're so kind :huggles: Sorry we didn't see Colin today - but hope to see you all again soon :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Only the nicest people have 2 birthday threads, :huggles: see you soon. :cheers:

hope you had a great day June and seeing me made it more special ;)

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

HBButterfliesColourful.gif

Sorry its late I was travelling yesterday :huggles:

Back