The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Happy Birthday Jax

:cheers: Happy Birthday..... 21 again eh? :- " ........ :lol: (w00t) :lol:

louiejoe said:
:cheers:   Happy Birthday..... 21 again eh? :- " ........ :lol:   (w00t)   :lol:
But of course , :lol:

many thanks for all the best wishes , you can bring my cards and pressies tomorrow , but dont make them too heavy :cheers:

you bringing the cake then Jax ???

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cheers: [/SIZE]

Happppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy Birthday Jax ! :cheers:

and thanks for you PM !

Always nice to hear nice words ...

8) St.

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday Jax. [/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]happy birthday jackie![/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: nifty fifties eh? :D

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAX[/SIZE] :cheers: ............................

You'll soon be an OAP :oops: (w00t) :D :huggles:

Happy Birthday Jax. I am sorry I will miss the party But Have a great day :thumbsup:

alfyn said:
:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAX[/SIZE] :cheers: ............................
You'll soon be an OAP :oops:   (w00t)   :D   :huggles:

I know , but at least [SIZE=14pt]I[/SIZE] dont look like one :- " :lol:

Claire said:
Happy Birthday Jax. I am sorry I will miss the party But Have a great day :thumbsup:
[SIZE=14pt]JAX said that everyone who sees her on Saturday and says 'I CAN'T BELIEVE IT' with full Victor Meldrew intonation will be awarded with a free snog (usually 50p) and a piece of Crumpet at her bench party - free wine too.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
dawn said:
[SIZE=14pt]JAX said that everyone who sees her on Saturday and says 'I CAN'T BELIEVE IT' with full Victor Meldrew intonation will be awarded with a free snog (usually 50p) and a piece of Crumpet at her bench party - free wine too.[/SIZE]

oh, :( wish I was going now :- " :lol: :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday [/SIZE] :cheers: :)

dawn said:
Claire said:

Id just like to add , Im only going to snog the MEN , sorry ladies youll have to wait till next year :thumbsup:

Hope you had lovely day Jax, luv Jan :cheers: :cheers:

Back