The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Happy Birthday Geoff

lurcher lover

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Geoff,

A little birdie told me it was your birthday today!!

So Happy Birthday, hope you have a good day.

Also, well done on Saturday at Tatton Park where Whisper won the chase the Bunny, Terrier Coursing and Terrier Straight Racing.

Will put the rest of the pics up when I get a minute.

gwoff.jpg

Deb

(w00t) The only result i know of is Saturday Mike Palmers, Ellie's Star won the overs with Russell's Ash coming second, as for the other two days it's any bodies guess. ;) Diane

rodders said:
Any results from Tatton Deb?
Becki & Stuart got first and second in the under 23" racing before having one of them measured :- " nice one Becki :thumbsup:

Way to go Mike, Stuart and Becki :thumbsup: If you look at this Billy,there's still some of the old faces about :thumbsup: Think Russ is a bit younger ;) :thumbsup: and Becki deffinately is,but what a trainer for the future :thumbsup: :D

milly said:
rodders said:
Any results from Tatton Deb?
Becki & Stuart got first and second in the under 23" racing before having one of them measured :- " nice one Becki :thumbsup:

:oops: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEOFF :cheers: YOU'LL NOT HAVE THAT SMILE ON YOUR FACE WHEN ITS YOUR 60TH :lol: ONLY JOKING MY FRIEND :luck:

Thanks for that!!!!!!!!

23 and hating it!!!!!!!! So old..........

Yes has a cracking day on Saturday - weather was fab, shame Gypsy wasnt running.

Im sure she would have given Whisper a good run for them trophies.

I hope you had a sucessful day and thankyou for the support of Whisper - much appreciated.

Cheers

Back