The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Happy Birthday Buffies Babies

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone, Toby got a lovely new coat for his birthday ( Thanks Jo :thumbsup: ) plus treats and we went to visit Tam and Molly for some playtime, I took a few pictures............

birthday07018.jpg

birthday07016.jpg

birthday07012.jpg

birthday07011.jpg

birthday07009.jpg

birthday07008.jpg

Thos last photos are lovely of them having their little meeting. :) :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL :cheers: [/SIZE]

Lovely pictures :wub: :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]happy birthday[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :wub: :wub:

Happy birthday to all Buffies Babies!!! Molly and Tam had such a lovely day seeing mummy and bro! And were very spoilt with treats! heres a couple of pics of teeny molly and tam :wub:

View attachment 39535

molly.jpg

Picture_149.jpg

[SIZE=7]HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cheers: [/size]

Glad Toby's coat arrived on time!! :)

Jill was on the phone and telling me that wee Tam is being the big boy now and humping his brother (w00t) . He was never like that when we had him :- " :- " , but it does show just how confident he is now as Toby would have seen him off 6 months ago :lol: :lol: :oops:

Robbie say's to wee Tam,,,that's my boy, but you should be just looking at the girls :lol: :lol: :- " :oops:

Happy birthday to all of the 7 pups and I still remember the strain of trying to hand feed you's all, getting from number one (Toby) to big Blue (Byron) and getting 1/2 an hours sleep before doing it all again :sweating: , Thank god Buffy's milk came through as it was hard work (w00t) .

I would do it all again tomorrow, as it was just a fantastic feeling as they were my babies and I loved them all from the second I seen them :huggles:

Hope to see yous all at the Scottish Derby :thumbsup:

Gran :- " :D :cheers:

OMG! How time flies (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL[/SIZE]

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Can't believe it was TWO whole years ago that I was sitting there reading about Buffy's babies being born. How quickly time fly's

[SIZE=21pt]Happy 2nd Birthday to you all [/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Happy 2nd Birthday Buffy's Babies[/SIZE] :cheers:

OMG !!! Two years it surely can't be that long - I still remember swapping puppy stories :huggles: .

Kerri's bunch are two years on the 9th of Feb and she's expecting her second litter in 4 weeks time :) .

Time flies when you're having fun I still remember the pups first trip to Scotland at 5 and a half months old :lol: .

Hope to see you and Toby up there later this year :D .

Lots of love Elise, Kerri, Blaze, Bumpy and Cur :teehee: xxx

Back