The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Happy At Last !!!

jaques

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone remembers----- but we were looking for a whippet and we live in France. we have a lovely little boy. Originally we were looking for a bitch, but the French whippet rescue turned up a little dog with a very sad story and when we saw him we fell in love immediately ---- isn't it always the way when you see an animal that is needy!!! He is the sweetest little thing you ever saw and our old lurcher took to him straight away. We are so lucky. Whisky has settled as if he has always been with us. He takes pride of place on the bed!!! So many thanks to all who posted with ideas.

So pleased you have found your boy :huggles: and he is settled in with you and your lurcher :wub:

Photos PLEASE :thumbsup:

*Caz* said:
So pleased you have found your boy :huggles:   and he is settled in with you and your lurcher :wub:

Will try to post photos, but not sure how to do it !!

Oh what a shame....nearly there :( Sorry i cant help coz im useless on the photo side of things :b :blink:

jaques said:
jaques said:
*Caz* said:
So pleased you have found your boy :huggles:    and he is settled in with you and your lurcher :wub:

Will try to post photos, but not sure how to do it !!

Here goes

Well that didnt happen did it. Will try again

whisky_and_jack_001.jpg

Awww they look so cosy together :huggles: its lovely to see whiskey so settled, :wub:

Congratulations, so glad you found one! And well done for giving a loving home to a rescue....he looks so happy! (and so does your lovely lurcher :wub: ) Hope you all have lots of fun together :)

great news and a new happy life starts again for a rescue dog

Congratulations

:D

daledogs said:
awwwwwwww so sweet on the sofa :wub:
Thanks everyone :D I'll post new pictures when I get them. Whisky went to the vets yesterday for his blood test for rabies so he can get his European Passport :b Must say ,because he's so skinny he's now got quite a bruise on his neck ---- poor lad :( Doesn't seem to worry him though!! Six months and he'll be hot to trot!!!

daledogs said:
awwwwwwww so sweet on the sofa :wub:
Thanks everyone :D I'll post new pictures when I get them. Whisky went to the vets yesterday for his blood test for rabies so he can get his European Passport :b Must say ,because he's so skinny he's now got quite a bruise on his neck ---- poor lad :( Doesn't seem to worry him though!! Six months and he'll be hot to trot!!!

View attachment PICT0148.JPG

Back