The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Happy 1st Birthday Pups

rls22

Rachel - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score
Happy birthday to our beautiful first litter - Sparkle, Connie, Orla, Zorro, Toby and of course my wonderful Diego.

Diego is my special boy, after such a tough start in life he has come on leaps and bounds and is the happiest most fun dog anyone could wish to have. I hope that the rest of the litter have brought as much fun and laughter to their new owners lives as Diego has to ours.

So happy birthday pups from all the Citycroft gang, especially Mummy Holly and Daddy Frankie :)

Happy 1st Birthday Sparkle, Connie, Orla, Zorro, Toby and Diego :D

Blimey thats gone fast :thumbsup:

Sparkle would like to say Happy Birthday to her brothers and sisters, she has definatley brought much laughter and happiness to our house hold. Thank you so much for allowing us to have our little princess i don't know where we'd be with out her! Whistler would also like to thank you for sending him a lovely little friend to enjoy lots of running and cuddles with :wub:

Happy Birthday to Holly's pups!!!! :D

Can't believe a whole year has gone by already :thumbsup:

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY :clown: to a gorgeous litter of pups :wub: :wub:

The pups with their Mum and Dad

familyphoto-1.jpg

and baby Diego with his Dad

Diegofrankie.jpg

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy First Birthday one and all. I hope you are all enjoying nice birthday treats and being spoilt rotten

Jenny

Connie says a big happy birthday to all her brothers and sisters. Here are a few photos of Connie that I took a couple of weeks ago.

I think she is looking lovely (even if she has got daft ears!).

Easter2009096.jpg

Easter2009006.jpg

Easter2009001-1.jpg

happy 1st birthday guys :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY to the Citycroft whippets and a big hug to Diego, who is the only one i've met but who I think is gorgeous. I love Connie's ears, they're not daft they're just.................... whippety, with a life all of their own. :clown:

Back