The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Happy 18th

debbie

debbie
Registered
Reaction score
All the best Jade on your 18th birthday, only seems like yesterday when you got your car for your last birthday, hope you get what you want and all the best :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup:

DEBBIE, PAUL AND CRAIG

Happy birthday jade have a good one

gaz n dee xxxx

happy birthday to u jade. have a great one love carole n peter xxx :cheers:

happy 18th birthday jade old enough to drink now lol have a nice day :cheers:

Happy Birthday Trouble :D

Hope you have a lovely day :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE![/SIZE] HAVE A BRILLIANT DAY!

Jac

Happy Birthday Jade, hope you have a lovely time :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE. Hope you have a good one.

We BOTH hope to see you at the championships

Shirley and Audrey

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BITHDAY JADE [/SIZE] have a good day :cheers:

Happy Birthday Jade :cheers:

When are you getting another whippet?? maybe one for your birthday?????

Karen/Steve

Happy Birthday Jade - from all of us - hope you had a lovely day. :D

Happy Bday 2 My Big Sis, hehehe tht sounds dodgy now, u can finally drink LEGALLY not tht it stopped u b4 darl

In the words of a tru brummy 'av a gud un our kid' lol thats from me dad, mum says 'all the best bab'

luv Stace, Jo, Pete and the dogs :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done to jade for reaching 18, god knows how we all did it! hope you have a good day, and enjoy your legal alcohol!!

:thumbsup:

:cheers: happy birthday jade only seem's like yesterday you all came up to get your pup and it was 5 years ago, and your now a young lady lol how time fly's when your having fun :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE

Love Paul n Ken XxX

:cheers:

Thank you everybody i had a wicked birthday was thoroughly spoilt mum and dad brought me a new digital camera i think dad wants me to fill in at racing when he isnt around lol

This is a picture i took using my camera i was playing with some of the special functions this is one of dads precious flowers not sure what it is though

flower.JPG

My mum made me a cake but the day before my birthday Tigger managed to eat the bottom half of it oops lol

This is the remainder if my home made cake

home_cake.JPG

But cos she is great like that my mum managed to get another one made and surprised me with this one...

pic_cake.JPG

Back