The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Had Vistors Today

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score
had the pleasure of kat and lornas company today (argos1) they met baby alice :- " but she was too fast for the camera so eddie and tippy stepped up for the photocall!!! for people whom never like any other breed other than whippets, well lets just say they are now members of the eddie iggie fan club!!!! :wub:

now kat, she says she dont like male dogs, well what you think now kat!!!!!!!! (w00t)

22012008830.jpg

they then fell for tippy :wub:

22012008825.jpg

thank you again kat and lorna for your comapny , i hope to see you again very soon :huggles: for princess phoebe :huggles: :huggles:

helllllllllllllllllllo from the tippy one!!!!!

22012008829.jpg

:wub: :wub:

Looks like you had a lovely day.

Another Eddie fan that boy has definately got his own fan club now, don't Tippy and Eddie look like proper little stars posing for the photos. :huggles:

tanya...........thank you so much for having us round today it was lovely to meet you....and your amazing dogs we have to say what a warm kind and friendly woman you are your love for your dogs is so obvious and there love for you as well....and we have to admit we have now fallen in love with ya doggies 2....please can i have tippy and alice and can lorna have eddie.....totally smitten!!! cant believe we are now sitting talking about getting an iggy can just imagine alice running around in here so if you ever need a babysitter just let tippy eddie and alice come by this way....oh yes and can we have sky as well please lol. hope to see you again soon (dont think we will be able to stay away) take care and again thank you. love kat n lorna.xxxxxx p.s please give tippy a huggggeeeeeeeeee kiss from me :wub: :wub: :wub:

you are all more then welcome anytime , was lovely to finally meet you :huggles: when Alice plays up again i will send her your way :lol:

Looks like you all had a lovely day!! :thumbsup: Nice to put faces to names at last, Kat & Lorna! :huggles: :huggles:

Well the gals certainly have got great taste.. Tippy and Eddie are just divine... :wub: well all of your dogs are beautiful but as you well know Tan, I have a rather gigantic soft spot for the iggies!! ;) Big kiss to Tippy from her brother Bullit xxx :wub:

think it time we had some more pics of his lovelyness :wub: :wub:

Nice to see you :thumbsup:

and lucky you having a visit to Tanyas to cuddle whippies and Iggies... :huggles: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh I'm so jealous - getting cuddles with those beautiful Iggies - you're so lucky!

They are gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD DAY LOVELY PICS OF EDDIE AND TIPPY TANYA :wub: :huggles:

argos1 said:
tanya...........thank you so much for having us round today it was lovely to meet you....and your amazing dogs we have to say what a warm kind and friendly woman you are your love for your dogs is so obvious and there love for you as well....and we have to admit we have now fallen in love with ya doggies 2....please can i have tippy and alice and can lorna have eddie.....totally smitten!!! cant believe we are now sitting talking about getting an iggy can just imagine alice running around in here so if you ever need a babysitter just let tippy eddie and alice come by this way....oh yes and can we have sky as well please lol. hope to see you again soon (dont think we will be able to stay away) take care and again thank you. love kat n lorna.xxxxxx p.s please give tippy a huggggeeeeeeeeee kiss from me  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
You got it spot on girls :thumbsup: Tanya is a warm kind and friendly woman :huggles: :wub:

I see she has also worked her spell on you too :lol: now you are Iggy Hooked forever :teehee: :p

Lillibet

[SIZE=14pt]Tippy[/SIZE] :wub:

Dont you dare give Tippy to anyone but me Mrs - I hope you are bringing her lure coursing again :huggles:

Rae said:
[SIZE=14pt]Tippy[/SIZE]  :wub:
Dont you dare give Tippy to anyone but me Mrs  - I hope you are bringing her lure coursing again  :huggles:

i wouldnt dare not to rae!!!!! :lol: ive gotta bring eddie for paula or she would kill me :lol:

just sending :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: to tippy eddie and the wonderful beautiful alice i am having some serious withdrawl symptoms today have said to lorna loads of times " i wonder what tippy is doing now" omg addicted....spent hours last night on pc as well looking for rescue iggy x whippy....tanya please can you put somemore pics on even my son as given them the aaaahhhhhhh factor lol....lets see some pics of the boooootifulllll alice please.xxxxxxxxxxx :wub: :wub:

Back