The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hacked Account

chartpolski

Registered
Reaction score
My account with Scottish Fieldsports was hacked, I had the same password on here; If anyone recieves any abusive PMs or messages purporting to be from me; they are NOT !!

Cheers.

chartpolski said:
My account with Scottish Fieldsports was hacked, I had the same password on here; If anyone recieves any abusive PMs or messages purporting to be from me; they are NOT !!Cheers.

WELL THAT WAS BLOODY HANDY !! YOUVE JUST TOLD THEM YOU USE THE SAME PASSSWORD ON HERE AND ID GUESS ON ANY OTHER LOG-IN TOO !! (w00t) (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]CHANGE THEM ALL ASAP [/SIZE]

john...with different passwords and a ninja-dog whos looking through her collection of stolen Fast-Cash bank cards for CHARTPOLSKI on it. ooooohhh fek she has a POLISH BANK one in her ickle paws ! :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
stormydog said:
chartpolski said:
My account with Scottish Fieldsports was hacked, I had the same password on here; If anyone recieves any abusive PMs or messages purporting to be from me; they are NOT !!Cheers.

WELL THAT WAS BLOODY HANDY !! YOUVE JUST TOLD THEM YOU USE THE SAME PASSSWORD ON HERE AND ID GUESS ON ANY OTHER LOG-IN TOO !! (w00t) (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]CHANGE THEM ALL ASAP [/SIZE]

john...with different passwords and a ninja-dog whos looking through her collection of stolen Fast-Cash bank cards for CHARTPOLSKI on it. ooooohhh fek she has a POLISH BANK one in her ickle paws ! :unsure: :unsure:

Err..... I changed the passwords BEFORE I posted on every site !

Cheers.

Think if you read the post Chartpoliski put up "properly" Stormydog you will find he said "HAD"

Can assure you this one is no POLACK reckon the user name is taken from a type of breed of a dog :D

Back