The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Gutted Sam's Back In Hospital

Im sure they will make sure its a better job this time Sam :cheers: :luck: :luck: :luck: you will be in good hands Im sure it wont happen twice.

Good Luck Sam :luck: :luck: and chin up :thumbsup:

Poor Sam.

It does sound like you've had very bad luck. He'll be fine and I bet they will be VERY careful not to let the same thing happen again.

Wishing him a speedy recovery

Jo

Sorry to hear about Sam , I cant believe any one would take stitches out unless they could see the wound had healed together , (w00t) I mean its not rocket science is it :- " .

Good luck he does have too much of a scar :luck: and hugs to Sam from all at Mulcair :huggles:

Oh My God Kim, I am so terribly terribly sorry about this, poor Sam and poor you. :( :huggles: :huggles:

I feel like ground hog day round and round and round

he had the op at 4pm on monday was under for 1 and a half hours, stitches came out on sat 10am

So just over 4 days later!!

Then it splits an hour later and he is back in surgery for 1 and 3/4 hours, they said they want the stitches out next monday thats 8 days later

Bit of a difference really

OH is very mad and we are going to put in a complaint...

Poor chick! I have been following his progress. I must say, he is a very brave young man. What a lot to have to go through. I've never heard of stitches taken out so early.

My youngest son split his forehead open to the bone as a toddler. There is a scar above his right eye, but it is very slight, and you wouldn't notice it at first sight.

Best wishes to Sam for quick healing.

poor sam :( he going through a lot :eek: lots of :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

How is young Sam doing ?

:huggles: for Sam :huggles:

Hope every thing goes better for sam this time around. :luck:

Have told people i know about and they say that they hope Sam recovers soon

all our love

sharron, Zeb and everyone at the park :huggles:

ive just read both threads (ive been away for a while) and that sounds awful! Sam is such a brave lad hope his wounds heal soon :)

Sam I hope the worst is now over for you. It's really hard being brave when you have no choice but it seems like you have done BRILLIANT! I have a friend who had a really big scar form an operation and she got some wonderful patch stuff on it which made the scar fade really quickly. Take care.

Poor Sam ...... :huggles: and :* for a speedy recovery ......... Get some Aloe Vera gel as it will help Sams baddy :thumbsup: ......and Benjamin says get well soon as Whippet racing is boring without you :thumbsup:

What a terrible experience for poor Sam, and the whole family. :( I do hope his wound heals up quickly. :luck: :luck: :luck:

I cannot understand why the stitches were removed so soon - I thought it was usually 10 days for stitches to come out, unless things have changed these days.

When my daughter was about 8 yrs she needed stitches near her eyebrow (after falling over) but it healed quickly and fortunately there is no obvious scar. :thumbsup:

Back