The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

GUILDFORD SHOW

Hi Dessie,

Thank you for the photo's. Yes I can see able to reach and drive. But then I have the belief that an correct length of loin goes a long way to help correct movement.

I would like to show some photo's of my dogs but I have very few photo's. (I am the one behind the camera all the time and no way will the dogs perform for me when I have a camera in hand)

I have tried to get the photo's to attach but they always fall off some where. I evan tried to get a friend to it for me and they got the same results. So for the time being I will keep on practising.

I worked today so I am rather tired. Full kennels and cattery and the temp. up over the thirty mark makes me (old grandmother) tired and I still have to reply to Millie.

Best wishes and good showing.. Jill

Hello Millie,

Thank you so much for the photo's, it's so nice to see other whippets. One day I will be able to send you all photo's. Yes I can see what you mean about the out cross. I think it does not matter as long as the dog and bitch are of the same type. I always say like begats like. Thank you for the pedigree and I can see that you used Rob Baileys dog. I have a bitch here at the moment that has been mated to N. Rare Rogue and I was sure she was in whelp but I am not so sure now. She will be seven weeks on the 31st.

She is by Noreen Harris' Aust and N.Z. Ch Bonneymead Red Pepper out of Ch Shado-lans Sophia (Imp N.Z.) Who is by N.Z. Ch Devine Tooseksy Forya out of an Oakway bitch I sent over there. (by the way the dogs name is pronounced two sex ee four ya) Most people work it out but some don't.

I have had a litter by Rogue. Lovely puppies but what I kept to show ended up to tall for me. So off to pet homes.

Enough talking from me. All the best. Jill

Lovely pics. Thank-you. I certainly agree about the need for length of loin to move well.

Good luck with the litter Jill. Hope your girl has some lovely babies for you. Glad you persevered with NRR. Worth another shot I reckon!

Hi Gajo,

GGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I don't think she is in whelp. LOL Better luck next time I hope. I realy thought she was and told Noreen that I was SHURE she was. She can go back next season. Happy New Year to you both. Jill

I like the picture of that first bitch moving - she is nice!!

Here is a picture of one of my bitches moving:

CH Ronndal Ura Dream Cum Tru

She was # Best Bitch at the National Whippet Show 2002 - judged by Bo Bengtson when she was only 8 month old!!!

20good.jpg

HEY!!!

I also own a dog sired by AUST NZ CH Devine Tooseksy Forya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :) :lol:

:cheers: they are lovely. i like yours bizzybabe :thumbsup: some good uns on here :teehee:

:wub: I own one by James (Devine Tooseksy Forya) too. How about that. Want to guess which one she is?. I will give you a clue she is not one of Eva's. Jill

Hey! Ok Well play guessin....

Is she from John and Denise Clark ???

Hi Bizzybabe, Yes...... you win first prize. She's had a best in show all breeds and two litters. The first litter by Noreen Harris' Woody (Aust Grand Champion and N.Z. Ch Bonneymead Red Pepper) the second by Eng, N.Z. & Aust Ch Nevedith Rare Rouge. She (Sophie) is a very spoilt girl and rules the roost here. Best wishes. Jill

Back