The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

GUILDFORD SHOW

dessie

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Dawn

Any chance you could post the pics that you took last Sunday pleeeeeeeease??? ??? :p

Would love to [SIZE=21pt]BUT[/SIZE] as I am NOT the worlds best photographer they didnt come out at all well. Much TOO dark - you can just about see what the picture is but no details :(

Dawn

No Dawn, the photos are ok some of the dogs WERE dark and slightly blurred :c :D

Karen said:
No Dawn, the photos are ok some of the dogs WERE dark and slightly blurred :c  :D
See what I mean about blacks and blues not showing up when in inside rings. :D

Oh no did Rupert pose for photos and they haven't come out. I can see how a whippet with an ego the size that Rupert's is would be disappointed. About time we saw a photo of his sis on here too I'm thinking. One of both of them would be nice. Hint! :D

You want photos ............herewith Derohan Angel's Venture JW (please note the additional letters after her name also now!!! LOL)

View attachment 780

Thanks for posting the photos Caroline. Lovely to see them both. Congratulations on their success. You must be so chuffed with them both.

:D And here's Lucy cos she thinks she is their sister even though she not LOL but I told her I would put her pic here cos she won the junior class at Guildford and was proud to stand next to Rupert in the line up. :D

Lovely Photos and lovely whippets.

Would you share their breeding with us.

Merry Christmas to all.

Jill and the Oakway Whippets :D

Hi Jill

Merry Christmas to you to!!!

Thanks for your kind words about the kids, I am very proud of them!!! My two (Aimee and Rupert) are by Int/Multi Ch Nec du Manoir de la Grenouillere out of Derohan Lochangel. I attach a copy of their pedigree herewith. I took a gamble using a french-bred dog and it paid off. Having said that, Angel has proved herself to be a very good brood bitch because she has produced another lovely litter by my Ch Loroli Fancy That for Derohan JW this year. I am running two bitches on at present because once more I was spoilt for choice!! ;) :p

Angel_s_pups_A3_pedigree.doc

Hi Dessie,

Lovely pedigree and always use the dog YOU like. I would be pleased to have them in my yard. Yes a good brood bitch is worth their weight in gold. It makes what we all go through all worth while when we see results like this. Best wishes Jill.

Hi Millie,

Would you let me know how old Lucey is. Is she in some way related to Dessie's.

Well that's three lovely photo's of three very nice whippets. What's more they don't look to be too big. Jill

They aren't Jill, they all conform to the breed standard!!!

Hi Dessie,

Lovely to hear that.

I realy do believe that we all should make a stand and get the height down.

There is nothing I like better than to watch a correct size whippet with reach and drive powering around the ring.

Jill

:D Hi Jill,

Sorry its taken so long to reply but it has been a total mad house here the past two days.........is it over yet? :w LOL

Lucy is 13mths old and hopefully this link to her pedigree works.

Lucy Pedigree

I am very pleased with the winning she has done, her pedigree is a bit of an out cross but plans are to tie it back in again. The long term plan is to keep a male puppy from the litter I have due in Feb out of a DEROHAN BUDDY MARVEL WITH BUEBEZI, sister of Dessie's two pictured on this post and her CH Loroli Fancy That for Derohan JW (Didn't forget the JW bit this time Caroline lol ) Them mate him to Lucy and the resulting pedigree looks good on paper at least ;)

Hope that all make sense, :D

Wendy.

:D And here's the sister on the move............

:D And just because I love seeing dogs on the move here's Dessies Champion on the move................

Back