The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Guess Who Came To Visit?

:wub: What a handsome Freddie he is to :huggles:

Looks like you was enjoying that Juley :teehee:

Aaahhh, he looks :wub: :wub: . I can't decide whether he looks like Frankie or not? I'll try to take some pictures of him standing in a bit and add them on to this. I bet you were pleased to see him!

It was wonderful to see him. :wub: he came in and made a fuss of us all. The others remembered him too. Lily had a lovely time playing with him. She is fast asleep now -_-

I think he's got the same lovely expression as Frankie :wub: :wub:

A picture of Frankie standing tonight. Not very good quality as our camera seems to have broken, so taken on a phone.

He moved as i took the photo! Obviously baring this in mind, what adjustments should i make to how he's stood?

He is 18 wks. Hopefully starting ringcraft this week.

frankie_standing.JPG

jok said:
A  picture of Frankie standing tonight.  Not very good quality as our camera seems to have broken, so taken on a phone.
He moved as i took the photo!  Obviously baring this in mind, what adjustments should i make to how he's stood? 

He is 18 wks.  Hopefully starting ringcraft this week.

his nose needs to come down a little & his hind legs should be positioned so that his hocks are at right angles to the ground thumbsup: Aside from that he looks lovely :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Juley for uploading this! Can't seem to do it myself. Freddie's been asleep ever since we left yous, apart from waking up to consume a 'kitty treat' plus the cat's dinner! Revolting habits from one so elegant...

EJW said:
his nose needs to come down a little & his hind legs should be positioned so that his hocks are at right angles to the ground  thumbsup: Aside from that he looks lovely :wub:

Thanks for that, thought i may have his legs too far back!

jok said:
EJW said:
his nose needs to come down a little & his hind legs should be positioned so that his hocks are at right angles to the ground  thumbsup: Aside from that he looks lovely :wub:

Thanks for that, thought i may have his legs too far back!

Freddies hind legs are just right in the pic Juley uploaded today. :thumbsup:

sophie said:
Thanks Juley for uploading this! Can't seem to do it myself. Freddie's been asleep ever since we left yous, apart from waking up to consume a 'kitty treat' plus the cat's dinner! Revolting habits from one so elegant...

LOL LOL. Lily wants one as well! :x

Back