Reaction score
Devon tells Zoe that he's been ear-wigging on mum and dad :ph34r:

"They're talking about getting a puppy!" :eek:

7.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoe says "they better bloody not!!" :angry:

5.JPG

Princess Genie can't understand what all the fuss is about - as if mum and dad would do that to her :*

9.JPG

what's this in the garden? :unsure:

3.JPG

look Zoe, its a puppy!! (w00t)

4.JPG

hello, are you my new dad? :huggles:

1.JPG

yep, you're my dad now! :p

6.JPG

hello, I'm Monty :flowers:

8.JPG

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

and I'm a good boy :thumbsup:

11.JPG

a very, very good boy :huggles:

2.JPG

ooo hes absolutley gorguse :wub: :wub: im getting broody now :- " i think a nice pale fawn bitch puppy would fit in nicely now :- "

:cheers: Welcome to K9, Monty :cheers:

Alison - he's adorable :wub: and fawn with a blue mask - the best colour ever :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - OK so there's a few stripes there as well, but not as many as I thought you'd go for!! :- " :lol:

Hope he has a wonderful happy life with you, :luck: he is certain to be spoilt rotten - and quite right too! :thumbsup: :huggles:

nicky12 said:
ooo hes absolutley gorguse  :wub:   :wub: im getting broody now  :- " i think a nice pale fawn bitch puppy would fit in nicely now  :- "
He's lovely, :wub: :wub: and a great story in pictures too! :cheers:

doris said:
hello, I'm Monty :flowers:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub: :wub: isnt he just the most gorgeous little brindle boy. Hes lovely and Congratulations :cheers:

I loved your story pictures - Great fun. :thumbsup: :)

Monty.jpg

Zephyr said:
:cheers: Welcome to K9, Monty :cheers:
Alison - he's adorable :wub:   and fawn with a blue mask - the best colour ever  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup: - OK so there's a few stripes there as well, but not as many as I thought you'd go for!! :- "  :lol:

Hope he has a wonderful happy life with you, :luck:   he is certain to be spoilt rotten - and quite right too! :thumbsup:   :huggles:

What are you on Beth ? hes BRINDLE , but my ,what a cutie :wub: and what a great name too :D

He is gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

you are a lucky girl Doris to have a stunning boy :wub: :wub:

A credit to his breeder Cathie,for a beautiful raised litter :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back