The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Greyhound Pup

whippetmad

Registered
Reaction score
I know of someone who would like a Greyhound pup,if anyone knows of any puppies,from either a breeder or perhaps at a rescue centre please could you PM me.They would have a lovely home,they prefer a puppy(which is their choice as they want to bring he/she up to how they want)If possible in the South West area.Thankyou.

Hi,
I have a beautiful lurcher boy that I rescued. I usually trawl the rescue homes! If they would consider a non pup there is a fab lurcher/greyhound rescue centre in Evesham with some very deserving gorgeous dogs. See attached website

http://www.lurcher.org.uk/index.php?option...og&dogid=9;

Kind regards
There are many lovely dogs on that site. What a shame, some of them have had a real raw deal in life bless them :( There is a lovely Saluki x only 1 year old called Fin, that would be a good age as still young enough to train etc.

I agree, I would love a deerhound x but I know I would go for the sadest case whatever it was! I already have 2 and am not allowed to have anymore. Can't see myself ever owning anything other than a lurcher or grey. Have been on a mission to get my friends and rels to adopt, they make such loving, funny, clean and loyal friends.

Back