The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Grand Champion

Cartman

Registered
Reaction score
2 weeks ago, I headed off to a show needing only 18 pts for a Grand Champion. Came home with only 16. :( That happens. But on a re count found out I had included the CC of another dog :oops: So need a total of 14. Went to 2 shows this week end & came home with only 9 (w00t) (w00t) Res CC & not CC. So was cleaning some stuff away found some 3 year old CC's. Out of the 20 I found 4 were for my girl. :oops: She had been a Grand Ch. for some time & we did not know. :b :oops:

So subject to paper work we have GRAND CHAMPION Skyeway Planet Hollywood. o:)

How can you not KNOW :unsure: -_- what your dogs have done without rummaging like that????!!!!!!! ;) LOL! Many congratulations :thumbsup: subject to confirmation, of course!

-_- [SIZE=21pt]MEN,TYPICAL!!!![/SIZE] :lol: :wacko:

:cheers: Anyway,Many congratulations :cheers:

What are you like (w00t)

I suppose all those `old` CC s just `clutter ` up the place, They are obviously TOO easily won :teehee: :- "

but never mind

[SIZE=14pt]Well done [/SIZE]GRAND CHAMPION SKYEWAY PLANET HOLLYWOOD

Many congratulations to Grand Champion Skyeway Planet Hollywood! :cheers: :cheers:

Suggested Xmas present for Cartman - Show Record book, someone, PLEASE :b :lol: :p

Well done :thumbsup: :cheers:

I am twice as bad. :( Those CC's were not in the count for her Aust. Ch. either. :clown: Seems she could of been both Champion's much befor she did. :oops:

It happens :thumbsup:

OH MY GOODNESS CARTMAN! What a classic blunder :teehee:

But how wonderful for your girl to *finally* have that title.

[SIZE=21pt]Congratulations GRAND CHAMPION SKYEWAY PLANET HOLLYWOOD[/SIZE]

aslan said:
OH MY GOODNESS CARTMAN!  What a classic blunder :teehee: But how wonderful for your girl to *finally* have that title.
Classic blunder is not the words. I just lost track of her points. To now make matters classical blunderous :x I can not find the 100 pionts she got her Aust Ch. with. :oops:

Another X-File. There out there somewhere.dodododododododododo

Well Done, Grand Champion Skyeway Planet Hollywood. :wub:

As for you Jon all i can say is IT HAD TO BE YOU.

Good on ya mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Debra :D 8) :wacko:

Congratulations Cartman and Pepper!! :cheers:

Cartman said:
FHR, is that Herbie???? :)
Yes, that's Herbert :b

P7040036small.jpg

not to change the topic or anything :- " but by crikey, that's a stunning head! Who is this dog? Care to share pedigree details?

Back