The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Gracie 6 Months

i thought the 12th too :lol: have you any pic's of connie?

Last edited by a moderator:
sunny said:
melanie said:
lawleymoon said:
:cheers: happy 1/2 birthday to gracie and her litter mates :cheers: come on mel lets see the lovely lily  :huggles:

will take some pics of lily in a minute and post them, i didnt even know she was 6 months, for some reason i thought it was next month :wacko: good mother i am :lol:

forgot to say HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY GIRLS :wub:

(w00t) Me too, thought it was on the 12th im sure Connie is 6 months on the 12th of June!! :lol: :unsure:

Lovely piccys though and lovely to see all Connies Sisters!!

melanie said:
i thought the 12th too :lol:   have you any pic's of connie?

I'm sure they were 24 weeks yesterday making them 6 months :b

Yes come on we need to see Connie :- "

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Half birthday Gracie xxxx :huggles: [/SIZE] :huggles: :cheers: from Uncle Oscar ;) or is it half cousin :blink: :- "

Janimal said:
[SIZE=21pt]Happy Half birthday Gracie xxxx :huggles:   [/SIZE] :huggles:   :cheers:   from Uncle Oscar  ;) or is it half cousin :blink:   :- "
Thankyou uncle/cousin Oscar, don't know either Janis :wacko: :lol:

lily and gracie's mum is one of yvettes bitchs janis, russ's connor is their dad, is he oscars's brother?

The bitch is Roedeane love actually, they will be related through the dad who is Veredon gingerbread man Connor, don't know how he is related to Oscar though.

Oscars litter was born in July 2004 - Connor arrived later than that I think :blink: (Yes born 2,02,05)

Oscars mum is Milly Moo ( Hillsdown Adorable of Elmin) she had Va Va Voom in 2003 who is Connors mum

(Im pleased I dont breed) :- " Im confused already. :lol:

Connor is half brother to Oscar :huggles:

melanie said:
lawleymoon said:
:cheers: happy 1/2 birthday to gracie and her litter mates :cheers: come on mel lets see the lovely lily  :huggles:

will take some pics of lily in a minute and post them, i didnt even know she was 6 months, for some reason i thought it was next month :wacko: good mother i am :lol:

:oops: It IS next month - 12th June :thumbsup:

jue332 said:
imperative said:
What a lovely girl! Happy Half Birthday! julie just a quick question.......... how tall is your girl,our boys are 6 months next week pics will follow
If i have measured Gracie right she is 18in (does that sound right Yvette ? )and weighs 23lb, how tall are your boys ?

sounds about right - I'll measure Willow later as she's in the middle of guarding/eating a pigs trotter and a rib bone now :lol:

sunny said:
melanie said:
lawleymoon said:

(w00t) Me too, thought it was on the 12th im sure Connie is 6 months on the 12th of June!! :lol: :unsure:

They were born on the 12th December :p

Roedeane said:
sunny said:
melanie said:
lawleymoon said:

They were born on the 12th December :p

:oops:I knew they were born on 12th December and I have been counting in weeks, 24 weeks yesterday.

Must be having a blonde moment :lol:

jue332 said:
sunny said:
melanie said:
lawleymoon said:

melanie said:
i thought the 12th too :lol:   have you any pic's of connie?

I'm sure they were 24 weeks yesterday making them 6 months :b

Yes come on we need to see Connie :- "

I will ask someone to post piccy on here for me!! as i cant do it!! :- " :lol:

Happy half Birthday to all the litter, from aunty Angel :D

Happy 24 weeks to them all (that should cover it 8) )

Lovely piccies - she is stunning :wub: especially likes the one of her in the crocuses. :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
Oscars litter was born in July 2004 - Connor arrived later than that I think :blink: (Yes born 2,02,05)
Oscars mum is Milly Moo ( Hillsdown  Adorable of Elmin)  she had Va Va Voom in 2003  who is Connors mum

(Im pleased I dont breed) :- "  Im confused already. :lol:

Connor is half brother to Oscar  :huggles:

Connor is Oscar's nephew! :p So Oscar is great-uncle to Lily, Gracie, Connie and Willow. :thumbsup: I think. :wacko:

Here is the beautiful Connie - Roedeane Broken Promise at Lanakeshena: :wub:

conniemay2006.jpg

and Willow - Roedeane Forever Love: :wub:

willowstacked0105200601.jpg

Thanks for clearing that up Hillary :blink: its so confusing (for me anyway :lol: )

and what gorgeous pictures those are too. :wub: :wub: very pretty dogs.

Janimal said:
Thanks for clearing that up Hillary :blink:   its so confusing (for me anyway  :lol: )
and what gorgeous pictures those are too. :wub:   :wub:   very pretty dogs.

Yes thankyou Hilary :thumbsup: Great uncle Oscar Wow :*

Lovely pic of Willow :wub:

Back